Donald Trump | Immigration | Jeb Bush | News

Donald Trump Gets New Hampshire GOP Voters to Boo Jeb Bush on Immigration: VIDEO

Screen Shot 2014-04-14 at 6.05.10 PM

At a conservative summit in New Hampshire over the weekend, human taxidermy project Donald Trump mocked former Florida governor Jeb Bush’s recent comments about illegal immigration being at its core an “act of love”

Mediaite reports:

“You know, I heard Jeb Bush the other day,” Trump said, pausing for the chorus of booing from the audience to build. “And he was talking about people that come into this country illegally, they do it for love.”

“And I said, say it again I didn’t get — that’s one I’ve never heard before,” Trump continued, with the crowd’s boos growing louder. “I understand what he’s saying, but, you know, it’s out there.”

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Donald Trump is a great example to us all. If someone so stupid as he can become a millionaire there is hope for everyone !

Posted by: Icebloo | Apr 14, 2014 6:49:57 PM

2. Perfect! Keep going, keep destroying one another, ridiculing your party and all it stands for! Show the American people how you treat each other, how merciless and gnarly you are, crossing the line of absurdity driven by unmerciful desperation. If they treat each other this way, how do you believe they'd be treating those who are not of their ilk: White, rich, entitled old farts.

Anyone still believing the GOP can come back to the decent side of humanity and inclusion is plain stupid.

Posted by: Philip M. | Apr 14, 2014 7:03:11 PM

3. Watching the GOP continue to consume itself like some kind of braindead Ouroboros is so, so satisfying.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Apr 14, 2014 7:10:53 PM

4. ReadyforHillary.com

Join us today !

Posted by: Icebloo | Apr 14, 2014 7:45:52 PM

5. @ICEBLOO, YES!!! I am ready for Hillary!!

Posted by: WTF21 | Apr 14, 2014 8:31:19 PM

6. Perhaps one of the ugliest persons out in plain site. With his money he could afford a true makeover, including his mouth sewn shut! GAD

Posted by: L G. | Apr 15, 2014 4:14:20 AM

7. Donald Trump makes me gag.

Posted by: Jack M | Apr 15, 2014 7:59:28 AM

8. I wouldn't even let Donald Trump use my bathroom, let alone speak at a convention. It just shows how batshit stupid the RW nutjobs are.

Posted by: dommyluc | Apr 15, 2014 8:01:36 AM

9. I listened to the video of Trump and it reminded me of a neo Nazi rally speech.

I wonder if a war on Mexico will become a Republican Party plank? You know, get them before they get us?

Posted by: james st. james | Apr 15, 2014 8:22:35 AM

10. Jeb Bush is probably the most electable person they got and that's a stretch, he's a Bush.

Posted by: NY2.0 | Apr 15, 2014 9:49:07 AM

11. Donald Trump is a privileged publicity seeking turd who needs to go home and count his money.

Posted by: Joseph Singer | Apr 15, 2014 10:09:18 AM