Zac Efron

A Supercut of Every Zac Efron Shirtless Movie Moment: VIDEO

Zac efron

Neighbors star Zac Efron has come a long way since his rise to fame in 2006's High School Musical. Luckily for us, he's managed to remain mostly shirtless during the journey...

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Get More: Music News

Comments

1. Oh geez, more of these attention whores?

Posted by: Nat | May 10, 2014 6:08:31 PM

2. "Sorry, this video is unavailable from your location". Just as well because I am going to a special event at our Pride Center tonight. See you some other time Zac! Gotta go.....!

Posted by: David From Canada | May 10, 2014 6:08:56 PM

3. Great body of work.

Posted by: Pervy McPerv | May 10, 2014 6:09:19 PM

4. Enough with the Zac Efron promotion. What has he ever done for gay rights?

Posted by: petey | May 10, 2014 6:10:12 PM

5. Does Zac Efron sponsor this site? I used to think he was cute but now I'm sick of seeing him on here every other day.

Other than that I love Towleroad.

Posted by: David | May 10, 2014 6:34:57 PM

6. Zac Efron is simply one beautiful young man!

Posted by: RonCharles | May 10, 2014 6:48:07 PM

7. OMG if I post over and over and over (and over and over) how sick I am of Zac Efron on this site, I bet they'll decide to stop posting about him!

Posted by: Joe | May 10, 2014 6:54:06 PM

8. @Joe: They don't have to STOP posting about Zac Efron, just reduce the number of articles about him to once a week or less. Maybe the Weekly Zac?

That would probably suffice.

Posted by: David | May 10, 2014 9:04:57 PM

9. Or you could just skip the articles that don't interest you? You clicked and commented on this, making the next Zac Efron article even more likely.

Posted by: Grimm | May 11, 2014 7:24:55 PM

10. I think to be a gay man by definition means celebrating the male form
    But this site continues to read like the gay male version of Tigerbeat (no insult to Tigerbeat)
    Its like the guy who runs it has the intelleigence level of a 14 year old school boy.
    Why the constant obsession with men's bodies?

Posted by: AmericanDreamer | May 11, 2014 11:40:02 PM

11. He's not of much interest to me, but I will say he looks a damn sight better without those awful blond highlights.

Posted by: Paul R | May 12, 2014 1:32:08 AM