Christopher Meloni | Conan O'Brien | Television

Christopher Meloni Boasts The Best Butt In Primetime: VIDEO

Meloni_b

Christopher Meloni — the actor who played the Rick Santorum-esque vampire authority on True Blood and also stars in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit — talked with Conan O’Brien about how he has "the best butt on prime time" TV.

Apparently Meloni’s melons also get him ogled in the gym shower — it’s hard being the pretty girl at the dance. During the interview, O’Brien also asked him about a picture of Meloni wearing only a bra and panties.

Check out the interview and the photo AFTER THE JUMP…

Meloni_a

Comments

1. He's my favorite. Whatta man!

Posted by: Jack M | May 7, 2014 3:29:18 PM

2. Let us not forget his various nude scenes in "Oz." Yes Ma'am.

Posted by: jR | May 7, 2014 3:40:14 PM

3. I really do love his new sitcom, "Surviving Jack". Comedy-wise he is very funny and the show has a great cast.

Posted by: Gorgeous | May 7, 2014 3:43:16 PM

4. Yes, his butt was best on "OZ." Now Aaron Hernandez has upstaged him in real prison.

Posted by: Gary | May 7, 2014 3:54:04 PM

5. Daniel:

SVU is PAST TENSE. He quit that show before he took True Blood.

Posted by: Jerry | May 7, 2014 5:14:29 PM

6. he was in the series OZ and was naked a lot. He showed everything.

Posted by: Jaysonn | May 7, 2014 5:17:41 PM

7. I'm looking for a dom/top daddy/boyfriend like Christopher Meloni because Christopher Meloni is unavailable! :o)

Posted by: SpaceCadet | May 7, 2014 5:29:06 PM

8. I've long had my eyes on this one...

Posted by: Perry | May 7, 2014 5:46:49 PM

9. Mr Meloni is prime masculine beauty in every conceivable way

Posted by: jarago | May 7, 2014 5:54:09 PM

10. I like that he can just laugh about being an object of attraction and desire. His attitude is SO much better than Hammaconda, who keeps whining about how everyone is talking about his piece and asking them to stop. Instead of being offended, just laugh about it. A lot of guys WISH they had your 1st world problems, Jon Hamm.

Posted by: graphicjack | May 7, 2014 5:58:49 PM

11. Rock hard indeed! - He seems very comfortable with his sexuality.

Posted by: jarago | May 7, 2014 5:59:19 PM

12. He does have an epic ass. Woof!

Posted by: daws | May 7, 2014 7:15:16 PM

13. I was uncomfortable with the talk about the shower situation--it went on too long and gave the impression that it's not safe to go to a gym and take a shower with gay guys.

Posted by: woodroad34 | May 7, 2014 7:24:13 PM

14. If there was a national vote, I'm sure he would win.

Posted by: Arkansassy | May 7, 2014 8:06:24 PM

15. @ Woodroad34: It's not the gay guys hitting on him, it's the "straight " ones. They're are OZ'ed up and want to ride Meloni's wonder rod.. They need man time...

Posted by: Patrick | May 7, 2014 8:14:55 PM

16. I wish the showed it.

Posted by: Arrow | May 7, 2014 11:59:35 PM

17. Paisley shirt + multiple bracelets = GAY!
    + slippers = UBERGAY!

Posted by: drumstick | May 8, 2014 12:19:23 AM

18. so peeved they canceled "Surviving Jack" today... Please go back to SVU, Chris !!

Posted by: Martin | May 8, 2014 12:40:56 AM

19. BTW, Chris took dancing lessons when he was young, which is perhaps the reason he developed a fine butt. I'm sure he keeps up with his workouts.

Posted by: Jack M | May 8, 2014 8:14:17 AM

20. Nathan Fillion has a gorgeous bubble butt. It's not rock hard, but it's very tasty.

Posted by: Book | May 8, 2014 10:46:57 AM

21. He's aight. I love lips though.

Posted by: redball | May 8, 2014 2:24:43 PM

22. @Woodroad34: Well, he definitely didn't blame the staring shower troll situation on gay men. Anyone who goes to a gym a hundred times is at least once going to run into he creepy troll who rubs and stares.
    The problem is that some people (including some listening to his story) do misconstrue that one guy as being "gay men."
    I overheard a homophobe in the showers at my gym one day telling his friend that "it's too bad they got rid of the sauna here but it was all because of what some men from a certain section of town did in there, if you know what I mean." I knew which "section of town" he meant, and I thought: He has no idea that easily a third of the men in this gym are gay, hat we're from all over the city, and that he sees a thousand of us here minding our own business. I don't think Meloni is unaware of that fact.

Posted by: GregV | May 8, 2014 2:51:44 PM

23. He would've made a better General Zod than Michael Shannon. Totally wasted in Man of Steel.

Posted by: duane | May 8, 2014 8:30:03 PM