Henry Rollins | RuPaul | Video

RuPaul Drives Henry Rollins: VIDEO

Rollins

DILFy punk rocker, spoken-word poet and gay ally Henry Rollins took a ride with drag superstar RuPaul for Ru's vehicular webseries. In fact, part one of their drive is here, but in this installment they discuss an invaluable piece of advice that Rollins received from a close friend who called him out for always staying busy.

Although we've always dreamed of Rollins being in a secret gay relationship with rocker Glenn Danzig, Rollins is not actually gay — and would admittedly kick your ass if he was. He has however been an outspoken advocate of marriage equality, going so far as to blast House Speaker John Boehner's defense of the so-called Defense of Marriage Advocate, to sympathize with closeted politician-slash-toilet tramp Larry Craig and to clown the homophobic Duck Dynasty guys by suggesting that they re-imagine themselves as bears.

Watch AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I never will get RuPaul. I'm just . . . old.

Posted by: Rikon Snow | May 3, 2014 10:48:57 AM

2. Odd to see Rollins with gray hair. Now he's not so apt to cock tease a young gay teenager.

Posted by: GB | May 3, 2014 11:45:17 AM

3. I like how they get along so well. They probably stopped for an Oki Dog.

Posted by: Tom | May 3, 2014 12:08:21 PM

4. I always liked Henry Rollins, I've followed his career for years. This video is great because you get to see another side of him that most don't get too see. I think he is Fantastic as a actor and amusician. I would like too meet him in person, some day. Keep up the fight Mr.Rollins, you are great!

Posted by: Tina.L.Barnick | May 3, 2014 12:31:47 PM

5. So no one else watched that and thought how insufferable it had to be RuPaul and sit through that ordeal. He always shows interest in and knowledge of his guests. None of that was shown. He barely got a word in edgewise with Rollins chattering.

I don't dislike Rollins, I think he's talented but his energy makes me nervous and it's obvious he likes to hear himself talk.

Anyway else catch at the end Ru trying to get out of the car while Rollins is still talking?

Posted by: Joshua | May 3, 2014 2:18:14 PM

6. I love Henry Rollins, but that interview sucked. Nothing interesting or insightful was offered by either participant.

I also like RuPaul, but the interviewing while driving idea is just bad. It adds nothing to a standard interview, and in fact makes him less able to be a good interviewer. I just don't see the point.

Posted by: Paul R | May 3, 2014 5:28:01 PM

7. I wish Henry Rollins was my husband. He could do whatever he wanted and when I reeled him back in I'd just love whatever was left of him.

Posted by: UFFDA | May 3, 2014 10:19:58 PM

8. I wish there were more men in this world like Henry Rollins.

Posted by: Jack M | May 5, 2014 8:31:11 AM