Chris Colfer | Television | Video

Chris Colfer Talks Sleep-Shopping, Hillary Clinton And Plays Charades On 'Tonight Show' - VIDEOS

Yes_1

Glee actor Chris Colfer recently stopped by The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon to discuss his Twitter account getting hacked, the publication of his third book, his drowsy purchase of suggestively shaped corkscrews and meeting Hilary Clinton at a book signing.

He also stuck around to play a rousing round of Charades with Halle Berry.

Watch his interview and the games AFTER THE JUMP…

Yes_2

Comments

1. That was awesome.

Posted by: daws | Jul 10, 2014 9:10:09 PM

2. Cute. Had no idea his family was conservative, though. Not sure how you can be and have a gay son, but all right then. Take away his rights.

Posted by: JW | Jul 10, 2014 9:16:47 PM

3. Jimmy definitely knows how to reach younger and more modern audiences, and obviously makes this show FUN. The show hasn't been this fun since Carson.

Posted by: Ian | Jul 10, 2014 11:06:23 PM

4. Chris Colfer is pretty much the most adorable person alive, ever. Seems like a genuinely down to earth, very nice guy and an amazing role model for LGBT kids today, both in the 'it gets better' sense and in the 'you can be whoever you want to be, screw stereotypes' sense.

I hope to see much, much more of him in years to come.

Posted by: R | Jul 11, 2014 3:48:14 AM

5. Dream boy

Posted by: AFFICIONADO | Jul 11, 2014 7:18:17 AM

6. Aw. I always am a little worried about the comments on anything about Chris Colfer. He's just adorable. And I am glad he hasn't been fired from GLEE due to horrific personal problems. I hope he's backed of the Ambien, though. That stuff can be bad news. I only ever bought books that I actually wanted, though.

Posted by: Kakapo | Jul 11, 2014 8:24:42 AM