Comments

1. SoLeftImRight says

The “moran” is strong in this one. Seriously, how sad it must be to live filled with hate and fear all the time? Here’s a tip, Barbie, if you don’t like gay marriage, just don’t marry a dude.

2. Terry says

these idiots never get around to saying how hetero marriage is destroyed. Is he attracted to men and is now tempted to leave his wife and run off and marry the alter boy?

3. Matt27 says

I would say average straight couples don’t waste their time thinking of gay marriage, it’s not a threat to them. These sad delusional people like MB are trying to get attention and then money from small supporting groups.

4. bkmn says

If your elderly relatives are giving to this fraudster get power of attorney on them and cut off access to their funds. They deserve better in retirement than to starve so they can donate to this asshat.

5. MajorTom says

Well, Satan is the brainchild of raving megalomaniacs who want to rule the world by instilling fear into the masses, so I guess we’re even.

6. HadenoughBS says

Hmmm, Matt, baby, my partner and I have been together 34 years and married (in a neighboring marriage-equality state) since this past Valentine’s Day. Not once during the past 34 years (or since February 14th) has any married couple ever said to us “we’re getting divorced because of your gay marriage pact with Satan”. No, they haven’t said that or anything like it to us, Mattie, because, unlike you, they aren’t stupid and trying to raise money from other dumb asses like yourself!!!

7. Paul B. says

@HADEN…ditto baby! So, on another note…my husband and I will be hitting our 30th next month…and my question to you is…does it get any easier after the first 30 ??????????
    Just kidding…Congrats!!