Television | The Simpsons | Video

The Simpsons Meet Family Guy In Hilarious 5-Minute Crossover Clip: VIDEO

Fam_sim_1

The San Diego Comic Con unveiled 5 minutes of footage from The Simpsons/Family Guy crossover that will air on September 28.

While you might think that Peter Griffin and Homer Simpson would make perfect drinking buddies, they’re literally explosive. Plus, Baby Stewie’s prank phone call to Moe’s leaves Bart speechless.

Watch the clip (turn up your volume) AFTER THE JUMP

Fam_sim_2

Comments

1. I am a over 50 and a tacit fan of both series. This is going to be fun outing.

Posted by: Rad | Jul 29, 2014 8:07:46 AM

2. That might be the first reference to rape at all in The Simpsons.

Posted by: Tigernan | Jul 29, 2014 8:09:23 AM

3. Sad sad sad -- the genius of THE SIMPSONS defiled by Seth McFarlane's knockoff.

Posted by: Roscoe | Jul 29, 2014 8:42:42 AM

4. It's a CARTOON... Just... Enjoy it for what it is.

Posted by: 99% | Jul 29, 2014 9:53:31 AM

5. "That might be the first reference to rape at all in The Simpsons."

Not really. Probably the most infamous scene in The Simpsons' entire run is Homer getting raped by a panda.

Posted by: crispy | Jul 29, 2014 10:04:31 AM

6. That brings me the same sort of pleasure I got the first time I saw all the animation mash-ups in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?"

Posted by: Dback | Jul 29, 2014 11:32:26 AM

7. Your definition of "hilarious" is very different from mine. This is an even bigger trainwreck than I expected

Posted by: Jmac | Jul 29, 2014 11:34:14 AM

8. "trust me, we're not" that was hilarious!

Posted by: JSB | Jul 29, 2014 11:47:12 AM

9. Wow, I'm actually looking forward to this. Homer Simpson and Peter Griffin in the same ep. This should be good Lol

Posted by: MickyFlip | Jul 29, 2014 12:37:20 PM

10. Pardon me, commenter "RAD" but why are you a "tacit" fan of both series? Are you ashamed of your tastes in humor? I'm 61 and I'm an explicit (often proclaimed to anyone who asks and quite a few who don’t!) fan of both series. Do you think humor is unseemly for those of us in our senior years? If so, why on Zeus's green Earth?

Posted by: Tom Cardellino | Jul 29, 2014 2:22:25 PM

11. @ROSCOE More like the humor of Family Guy defiled by the unfunny stagnation of The Simpsons.

Posted by: Brandon H | Jul 29, 2014 3:34:53 PM

12. Brandon H - I can't argue against the current state of The Simpsons - it's actually been garbage for 8 years at least - but in its prime, it was the end-all and be-all of humor. It basically invented adult animation. Family Guy is consistent, but it's a consistently endless string of go-to-far, go-on-too-long sight gags and grossouts.

Posted by: Robert | Jul 29, 2014 5:12:19 PM