Daniel Radcliffe

Ass Waxing, Puppies, Boxers and 70 Other Answers to Every Question You Could Possibly Ask Daniel Radcliffe: VIDEO

Screen Shot 2014-08-14 at 5.44.14 PM

What's Daniel's biggest turn on and his biggest turn off? What’s something he knows about Harry Potter that no one else does?

Find out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I Love this. Xo's

Posted by: AnthonyR | Aug 14, 2014 6:11:02 PM

2. WOW! From what I gathered, this was all done in 1 take! BRAVO! (and Daniel - yer SO adorable!)

Posted by: ACe | Aug 14, 2014 6:13:26 PM

3. And now all I can think about is Dan's furry butt and how much I wanna pet it. Grrrrrrr.

Posted by: Brian | Aug 14, 2014 6:38:14 PM

4. Absolutely terrific. And by the way, a great example of the Internet at its best.

Posted by: Charlie | Aug 14, 2014 7:40:16 PM

5. He is just such the sweet, smart, adorable snookums.

Posted by: Dback | Aug 14, 2014 7:51:32 PM

6. REALLY enjoyed that... If he wasn't prompted on his questions ahead of time, the man thinks fast on his feet!

Posted by: KennyC | Aug 14, 2014 7:52:49 PM

7. He is absutely adorable. And smart. And witty. And sexy. And...

Posted by: Gigi | Aug 14, 2014 8:30:48 PM

8. One thing I've learned from Mr. Radcliffe is how to accept a compliment. I've seen a lot of his interviews, and, perhaps more importantly, how he reacts to fans, and I've never seen him do what most people do, which is deflect, or belittle his accomplishments, or in any way insinuate that the person offering the compliment is wrong, which often just makes the person giving the compliment feel bad. He just says a variation of "Thank you very much— you're very kind." And then asks a question about them, even if it's just how they are doing. Period. Done. You've received the compliment, and you've subtly complimented them by calling them kind, but you haven't responded with a compliment that feels forced, like you had to compliment them because they complimented you. Maybe he's been trained by professional media handlers, maybe he just learned this on his own, but it comes off as pure class.

Posted by: Mike | Aug 14, 2014 9:22:08 PM

9. IHe comes across as certifiably heterosexual in this interview.

Posted by: John | Aug 14, 2014 9:38:48 PM

10. Very cool. Fortunately it was staged, so he must have had a heads up on these questions. I couldn't have answered most of them for myself that quickly.

Posted by: Alan | Aug 14, 2014 9:47:55 PM

11. Adorable, and nothing seems to throw him off.

Posted by: JSB | Aug 14, 2014 9:54:18 PM

12. What a sweetheart

Posted by: John | Aug 14, 2014 10:03:13 PM

13. He is cute

Posted by: jarago | Aug 14, 2014 10:41:39 PM

14. Vogue just says that everything is filmed in a single shot, not that the people haven't seen the questions. They never claim it, so it's not a big deal to me either way. Even with the questions ahead of time, I would have a very hard time answering the questions so quickly, yet alone while playing ping pong, dancing, and hitting my marks for the next "scene".

Posted by: Mike | Aug 14, 2014 10:45:24 PM

15. I swear, I'm starting to look at Radcliffe and see Tom Daley.

He's (Radcliffe) the kind of straight guy who'd be fun to date if he were gay.

Posted by: Double Vision | Aug 14, 2014 10:54:37 PM

16. He is (as the kids say) adorbs.

Posted by: Ted | Aug 14, 2014 11:09:05 PM

17. What a delightful chap. Wow.

Posted by: Robert | Aug 14, 2014 11:11:56 PM

18. I think he would be an awesome BFF. Hey, Dan, I'm not famous, hey, over here :-)

Posted by: BrokebackBob | Aug 15, 2014 1:01:12 AM

19. @John: So what if he comes across as certifiably heterosexual. Nothing wrong with that. I dare say that most of our parents were "that way."

Posted by: Joseph Singer | Aug 15, 2014 1:31:20 AM

20. am I the only person in THIS world who is sick and tired of Radcliffe?

Posted by: L G. | Aug 15, 2014 4:01:57 AM

21. Okay thanks, now I am compelled to love him

Posted by: Ulu | Aug 15, 2014 4:55:25 AM

22. If I was asked, "If you could hang out with anyone in the world for a dinner and drink chat, who would it be?"

Dan Radcliff would be high up on that list!

Warm, funny, talented, intelligent and adorable -- not a bad combination.

Posted by: R | Aug 15, 2014 4:55:34 AM

23. He's great, but the ping pong part was incredibly annoying and distracting. I couldn't focus on what was being said.

Posted by: Jack M | Aug 15, 2014 8:02:16 AM

24. Even if he had the questions ahead of time and thought of the answers, I am impressed he could REMEMBER the answers with all of that added activity! The man knows his lines at any cost. Charming!

Posted by: Princely | Aug 15, 2014 1:08:10 PM

25. He seems so high-energy. I wonder if he ever gets to have a chance for a quiet moment. I wonder if he ever "enjoys" a quiet moment.

Posted by: Bill Michael | Aug 15, 2014 1:10:39 PM