News | Noam Ash | Web Series

‘My Gay Roommate’ Explores Coital Logistics: VIDEO

Gay

What happens when you put a bossy bottom with high sexpectations together with a clueless top? Episode 6 in the latest season of My Gay Roommate attempts to find out. Watch as lovers try to bridge the gap when their sex life hits the doldrums, AFTER THE JUMP…

Adult film star Levi Michaels even makes a cameo, lending a hand for the cause.

Also, in case you missed them, check out episodes One, Two, Three, Four and Five of Noam Ash’s light-hearted web-series.

Comments

1. How could there be anything BUT doldrums with this guy? Cryogenic crisis, sleep apnea, nausea, he makes me feel straight.

Posted by: UFFDA | Aug 20, 2014 8:16:54 PM

2. wonder why TR continues to flog this insipid bore - seriously, aren't there other 20 something white gay boys out there doing stuff like this? one less loathsome? is it just to fill space? i am sure he is over the moon with all the free publicity you shower on him - how about a change and ignore his next few updates and do us all a favor - he's talentless and annoying

Posted by: j | Aug 20, 2014 9:00:24 PM

3. Anal sex, always anal sex. Che palle!
    Can't American gays really find anything else to do in bed?

Posted by: Pandion | Aug 20, 2014 9:51:00 PM

4. Haters will hate. The fact is this guy is creating an incredibly funny and popular web series. If it's not to your taste - don't watch. Lots of us love it, the humor is sharp, and he is adorable. Keep posting!

Posted by: Jack | Aug 20, 2014 10:25:20 PM

5. No Jack. Critics will critique some bullcrap.

Posted by: Kissyfur | Aug 20, 2014 10:51:45 PM

6. As a bottom, I'm always shocked how many of "us" are so freaking demanding. I'm not. I've been with many terrible tops, or guys who just weren't into anal, and it's always been fine. We've always managed to have a great time.

But when *I* talk to a bottom and they find out I don't top, I swear, 80% of them want to punch me or scratch my eyes out.

Posted by: Billy | Aug 20, 2014 11:08:03 PM

7. We're such a supporting community. /s

Posted by: Hugh | Aug 21, 2014 12:41:43 AM

8. there's something fun and slightly smart about this. i vote yes.

Posted by: jabber | Aug 21, 2014 7:57:20 AM

9. It may not be supportive but I won't lie and say this is entertaining.

Posted by: Chris | Aug 21, 2014 8:04:27 AM

10. I keep wanting to like this series more. The lead is charming and I like the others, too, but something is missing. Can't get into it.

Posted by: Andrew | Aug 21, 2014 8:47:05 AM

11. If you're going to bother to tie somebody up, at least strip them naked first. Why were those two pups wearing clothes?

Posted by: Kieran | Aug 21, 2014 9:03:33 AM

12. @ Kieran - excellent point.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Aug 21, 2014 9:23:18 AM

13. I think it's doing exactly what its meant to do. Raise awareness about topics not usually discussed in a witty way. It's not meant to solve the worlds problems or make a political statement for a change.

Keep up the good writing and funny work. I'm a manfan.

Posted by: warren | Aug 21, 2014 9:44:22 AM

14. It's cute and funny and I think the premise about the imaginary bfs/gfs is probably quite interesting, but I haven't followed it closely, so I'm merely confused...

Posted by: BobN | Aug 21, 2014 1:17:09 PM

15. I love the lead's butt. It's unusually big, and he loves presenting it at every opportunity.

Ultimately, I have to agree with Andrew. I think the problem is actually the lead, though. The other actors are much better than him, and lately, it shows.

Posted by: Sergio | Aug 21, 2014 6:22:38 PM