So much of L.A. is about driving and one of the most frustrating things about the city is that you’re forced to take the same routes over and over. Ninety percent of my odometer’s miles have been clocked driving from West L.A. to Hollywood and back down Santa Monica Boulevard. This is a little on-the-fly art project. It’s nine portraits of one Mickey D’s, shot from my car. It’s interesting to me that there’s still a lot of variety in monotony.
- ‘The Pride LA’ Owner Calls For Local School Board Recall Over Pronouns, ‘Woke Kids Equal Soft Kids’; Deletes Post When Exposed
- Ed Buck, Apex Meth Predator, Convicted in Serial Deaths by Overdose of Young, Black Gay Men; Will Get Minimum 40 Years in Prison
- Lady Gaga’s French Bulldogs Recovered by Woman Who Appears ‘Uninvolved and Unassociated’ with Armed Robbery
- Published by Reuters By Jack Queen (Reuters) -U.S. conspiracy theorist Alex Jones must pay the parents of a 6-year-old boy killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre $45.2 million in punitive damages – on top of …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Britney Spears is “saddened” after her ex-husband publicly revealed their sons haven’t seen her “for months”. The ‘Gimme More’ singer has spoken out in response to an interview given by Kevin …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Fidel Castro’s daughter has praised James Franco’s casting as her father in a new movie. The ‘127 Hours’ actor – who has Latin and Portuguese heritage – will portray the former …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Brigitte Neilsen doesn’t think the “world was ready” for a “fierce female lead” when she made ‘Red Sonja’. The 59-year-old star was an unknown actress when she landed the role in …Read More »