It was way too hot in L.A. today. Enduring 100 degree temperatures without air conditioning is no fun, no fun at all. So this evening I escaped with my roommate up to Malibu where the temps are cooler, to chow down on blackened snapper at one of my favorite spots, The Reel Inn. I didn’t get to spend nearly enough time gawking at the dozens of surfers bobbing in the waves across the Pacific Coast Highway, but maybe next time. A few more pics from this short excursion tomorrow.
- Weinstein sex assault trial to open in Los Angeles
- ‘The Pride LA’ Owner Calls For Local School Board Recall Over Pronouns, ‘Woke Kids Equal Soft Kids’; Deletes Post When Exposed
- Ed Buck, Apex Meth Predator, Convicted in Serial Deaths by Overdose of Young, Black Gay Men; Will Get Minimum 40 Years in Prison
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Sharon Stone says her AIDS charity work “destroyed” her career. The 64-year-old actress first became involved with amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research, back in the 1990s and in 1995 she …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Andrew Chung and Nate Raymond WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday began hearing arguments in a major case pitting LGBT rights against a claim that the constitutional right to …Read More »
- Published by TravelPulse Puerto Vallarta, on Mexico’s Pacific Coast, is nestled on one of the largest, deepest and most stunning natural bays in the world, Bahia de Banderas. The title of World’s Friendliest City has been …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Jeff Mason and Daphne Psaledakis WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Actor George Clooney, singer-songwriter Amy Grant, singer Gladys Knight, composer Tania León and rock group U2 were celebrated on Sunday for their contributions to the …Read More »