It would be remiss of me to let a week go by without recapping our small, somewhat disorganized G:LAB 2 event at the Abbey. A bit of a far cry from our original event. I have to admit I got there late due to an Art & Design walk that was happening in the area at the time. It literally took me 25 minutes to find a parking place, but I figured everyone would be able to find one another. I figured wrong. I also had to leave early for a friend’s birthday party, so it cut things short for me. My apologies for being somewhat distracted. Matt has a better wrap-up and probably a better perspective on the whole event than I do. I have a few (a very few) photos of those who weren’t too shy of the paparazzi.
- Weinstein sex assault trial to open in Los Angeles
- ‘The Pride LA’ Owner Calls For Local School Board Recall Over Pronouns, ‘Woke Kids Equal Soft Kids’; Deletes Post When Exposed
- Ed Buck, Apex Meth Predator, Convicted in Serial Deaths by Overdose of Young, Black Gay Men; Will Get Minimum 40 Years in Prison
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Sir Elton John will support his sons if they follow him into the music industry. The 75-year-old singer has Zachary, 11 and Elijah, nine, with his husband David Furnish, and Elton …Read More »
- Published by PopCrush While most people donate their organs and bodies to science after death, Cara Delevingne took it a step further and donated her orgasm to science. The Only Murders In The Building star wanted …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Cara Delevingne’s struggles with her sexuality left her feeling suicidal. The 30-year-old model-and-actress – who identifies as queer and gender fluid – worried she was “abnormal” when she was questioning her …Read More »
- Published by Raw Story The Texas Family Project debuted this summer with a donation page powered by National Republican Senatorial Party’s fundraising platform WinRed with the aim to be “the most powerful force in Austin.” Its …Read More »