“First of all, to be clear [regarding gay marriage] that people should be free to enter into their relationships that they choose. And, secondly, to recognize what’s historically been the situation, that when it comes to conferring legal status on relationships, that is a matter left to the states.” — Lynn Cheney, wife of Vice-President Dick Cheney.
- Former Roommate Indicted For Murder Of Florida LGBTQ Activist Jorge Diaz-Johnston, One of the Public Faces In State Fight For Marriage Equality
- Survivor Benefits Payments For Same-Sex Partners Are Being Paid Under Biden, But Many Don’t Even Know They Qualify
- Jim Obergefell, Plaintiff In The Supreme Court Case That Won National Marriage Equality, is Running For Ohio State House
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Guillermo del Toro’s ‘Pinocchio’ deals with the themes of love and death. The 58-year-old Mexican filmmaker is proud of his stop-motion take on Carlo Collodi’s 1883 story and says it has …Read More »
Chasten Buttigieg stunned over new DHS warning lists LGBTQ people as ‘targets of potential violence’Published by AlterNet At 2:00 PM ET on Wednesday the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security published its latest terrorism threat report, and for the first time LGBTQI+ people were listed as “targets of potential violence,” which …Read More »
- Published by Taste of Country While some people are advocating to officially name Dolly Parton the Queen of Christmas, perhaps the Most Interesting Woman in the World would be more fitting. The country veteran stopped by …Read More »
- Published by Reuters UK By Kate Holton and Sarah Young LONDON (Reuters) -Elton John will headline Glastonbury next summer in the last British show on his lengthy global farewell tour at the renowned music festival on …Read More »