Carson Kressley continues his tour down under, offering fashion advice at the Melbourne Cup, one of Australia’s premier horse races. “I love the accent, the accent, the accent, plus [Australian men] are rugged and have great hair.” The Aussies are a bit less conservative in their fashion choices (below) than those who might attend America’s Kentucky Derby.
- Billy Porter Vogue Slam Is About Who Did It First. Harry Styles In A Dress On The Cover? ‘All He Has To Do Is Be White And Straight’
- Dan Levy Brings Met Gala 2021 Queer Love, in An Inspired Loewe, @cartier and Wojnarovicz Collab For the Fashion Benefit
- Harry Styles Beauty Company Next Project for Well-Connected Iconic Singer?
‘We Don’t Do Gay’: Father Of Colorado Shooting Victim Reveals First Reaction Was To Question Why Son Was At LGBTQ Club Before Mercilessly Killing 5Published by Radar Online colorado springs police Aaron Brink, the father of the 22-year-old Colorado shooting suspect Anderson Lee Aldrich, revealed his shocking first reaction to the disturbing killing spree which claimed the lives of five …Read More »
- Published by AlterNet The Heritage Foundation, an anti-LGBTQ think tank, is reportedly spending $1.3 to air an anti-LGBTQ ad on TV and online during Thanksgiving weekend. The ad seeks to turn public sentiment against The Respect …Read More »
- Published by AFP Space-X and Tesla boss Elon Musk purchased Twitter for $44 billion in October 2022 San Francisco (AFP) – Elon Musk said Thursday many previously suspended Twitter accounts would be allowed back on the …Read More »
- Published by Raw Story A Washington state pastor celebrated the mass shooting last weekend at an LGBTQ nightclub that left five people dead. Aaron Thompson, of Sure Foundation Baptist Church in Vancouver, said the massacre was …Read More »