An Illinois Senate panel voted 6-2 to advance the civil union bill in that chamber. The House, as of an hour ago, had not taken up the bill yet for debate but may still do so today. If the House approves the bill, the full Senate would need to do so as well.
- Former Roommate Indicted For Murder Of Florida LGBTQ Activist Jorge Diaz-Johnston, One of the Public Faces In State Fight For Marriage Equality
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Survivor Benefits Payments For Same-Sex Partners Are Being Paid Under Biden, But Many Don’t Even Know They Qualify
Appeals court orders release of key memo Bill Barr used to justify refusal to prosecute Trump in Mueller probePublished by Raw Story By Travis Gettys The Department of Justice must release a full copy of a March 2019 memo supporting then-attorney general William Barr’s conclusion that Donald Trump should not be prosecuted in the …Read More »
- Published by AlterNet By David Badash Donald Trump has a long list more than 200 hand-picked candidates he’s endorsed, and he’s very proud of his record – for the most part. Dr. Oz is going to …Read More »
- Published by Al-Araby The United Nations voiced outrage on Friday at a Saudi court decision to sentence a woman to 34 years behind bars for tweets critical of the government, demanding she be released. “We are …Read More »
- Los Angeles County health officials found out Tuesday that the federal government slashed the county’s requested and expected monkeypox vaccine allotment by 60%. Last week, the FDA told health care providers to split a one-dose vial …Read More »