A new WBUR Maine poll by the MassInc polling group shows a nearly 20 point lead in favor of a ballot measure that would legalize same-sex marriage there.
- Former Roommate Indicted For Murder Of Florida LGBTQ Activist Jorge Diaz-Johnston, One of the Public Faces In State Fight For Marriage Equality
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Survivor Benefits Payments For Same-Sex Partners Are Being Paid Under Biden, But Many Don’t Even Know They Qualify
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Meghan, Duchess of Sussex dreamed of being “the Beyonce of the UK” when she married Prince Harry, it has been claimed. The former ‘Suits’ actress was shocked by the rules and …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Richard Cowan WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Democratic U.S. Representative Val Demings enters the final weeks of her campaign to unseat Republican U.S. Senator Marco Rubio in a stronger position than many observers had …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Britney Spears says Jennifer Lopez would “never” be treated the way she was during her conservatorship. The 40-year-old pop star regained control of her multimillion-dollar fortune and various aspects of her …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English ‘Schitt’s Creek’ star Dan Levy says fashion is “just like acting”. The 39-year-old actor – who plays David Rose in the CBS sitcom – has teamed up with British designer Steven …Read More »