"Texans spoke loud and clear by overwhelmingly voting to define marriage as a union between a man and a woman in our Constitution, and it is not the role of the federal government to overturn the will of our citizens. The 10th Amendment guarantees Texas voters the freedom to make these decisions, and this is yet another attempt to achieve via the courts what couldn't be achieved at the ballot box. We will continue to fight for the rights of Texans to self-determine the laws of our state."
- Texas church preaching violence toward LGBTQ community faces 2nd eviction this year
- Texas Republicans’ Platform Calls Your LGBTQ Life an “Abnormal Lifestyle Choice”; Declares Biden Election Illegitimate, Despite Evidence;
- Former Roommate Indicted For Murder Of Florida LGBTQ Activist Jorge Diaz-Johnston, One of the Public Faces In State Fight For Marriage Equality
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Faces Secret Backlash From Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Over Martha’s Vineyard Migrant StuntPublished by Radar Online Mega Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and Texas Governor Greg Abbott are reportedly in the midst of a heated GOP rivalry following DeSantis’ controversial Martha’s Vineyard stunt earlier this month, RadarOnline.com has learned. …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Normani hopes to “inspire” people through her music and her sense of style. The 26-year-old star – who shot to fame as a teenager as part of Fifth Harmony – wants …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Meghan, Duchess of Sussex dreamed of being “the Beyonce of the UK” when she married Prince Harry, it has been claimed. The former ‘Suits’ actress was shocked by the rules and …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Richard Cowan WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Democratic U.S. Representative Val Demings enters the final weeks of her campaign to unseat Republican U.S. Senator Marco Rubio in a stronger position than many observers had …Read More »