Republican Congressional candidate Gary Kiehne has sent out some new campaign flyers that seem to have distracted attention away from the candidate and the issues, as Tuscon Weekly points out. On the flyer, Kiehne lists the big ticket items he’s in favor of—traditional staples to any Republican platform: repeal Obamacare, lower taxes etc. Notably, Kiehne does not mention censorship as something he opposes. Which may explain why the stud in the background of the above image is baring all.
- Idaho, Alabama, Wisconsin Advance Anti-Trans Youth Bills, Including Life In Prison Punishment For Providing Puberty Blockers
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Supreme Court Weighs Free speech vs. Texas College’s Censure of Aggressive Anti-LGBT Activist On Its Board of Trustees
- Published by Radar Online KCS Presse / MEGA Madonna was in utter shock to discover that Instagram had blocked her from going live, sharing a video of the awkward moment she found out on Friday. “What …Read More »
- Published by AFP Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi, a lifelong Catholic, has been barred from holy communion by the archbishop of San Francisco over her support for abortion San Francisco (AFP) – The …Read More »
- Published by Reuters WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Rudy Giuliani, who served as former U.S. President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, met for more than nine hours on Friday with the House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Jennifer Rigby LONDON (Reuters) – The World Health Organization is working on further guidance for countries on how to mitigate the spread of monkeypox, amid concerns cases could spike further in the …Read More »