Elsewhere

road.jpg Fendi model and penis flasher (nsfw) Brad Kroenig morphs into Corcoran real estate agent.

road.jpg REPORT: One new blog created every second...

Comments

1. ....and only 1 out of 1000 are worth reading (including this one).

Posted by: kelly | Aug 2, 2005 4:36:23 PM

2. WOW...I'd totally love to buy some real estate from him! hottie!!!!

Posted by: Roy | Aug 2, 2005 4:54:16 PM

3. Maybe he's a grower. I would not mind finding out. On the other hand as long as it works I don't really care how big it gets.

Posted by: Donald | Aug 2, 2005 5:05:57 PM

4. Sometimes reading a blog feels like watching those dreadful "confessional" parts of reality tv shows.

Blogs=Reality TV on the Net

Posted by: stan | Aug 2, 2005 8:10:23 PM

5. Brad seems like an ultra hottie Boy Toy. There's a sexy photoshoot of him getting his long hair totally shaved off in the latest V-Man magazine.

Posted by: Glen | Aug 2, 2005 8:16:58 PM

6. I normally really enjoy this blog, but I have to say this was rather mean-spirited. It's clear that this young man is trying to make a new career for himself in real estate; so to put his business photo of himself next to the phrase "penis flasher" was frankly disappointing.

While I understand this nude photo obviously existed without you putting it out there, I also feel that by juxtaposing the two images (nude pic and professional pic) could do terrible damage to someone who is trying to build a new career in the business world. And for what? For some laughs on a blog?

Of course you have the right to display whatever you like, it's your site and I generally love it-I think for me it was simply a question of taste.

Posted by: jon | Aug 2, 2005 8:38:54 PM

7. are the stories true about him and karl lagerfeld true?

Posted by: fashionbaby | Aug 12, 2006 12:10:49 AM