Music

BigGayDeal.com

Eminem Pulls out the Moon Again

Eminem_butt

Another pink pair aside from the flamingos was in the news over the weekend: Eminem's butt cheeks. Why the rapper, who for some reason is starting to remind us of hip-hop's Baby Jane Hudson (I guess it might be the sour-faced adult in adolescent clothing), chose to bare his butt for the cameras is anyone's guess. But, if you'll remember, he's not shy about showing it off.

It's never been a petite item.

(source - also spotted at pink)

Comments

1. Do we really need to see that on a Monday morning?

Posted by: max | Feb 6, 2006 10:31:45 AM

2. His face looks all bloated. Is it me or has he gotten chubby? Guess married life suits him.

Posted by: Ladd | Feb 6, 2006 10:33:54 AM

3. OMG! I totally thought was a wax statue at Madame Tussaud's when I first looked it. How much makeup/self tanner is this guy wearing? He also looks like he hits the Nair way too hard.

Posted by: MT | Feb 6, 2006 10:37:58 AM

4. That'[s it -- i'm saying it ... the boy's had work done on his face. I scoped his weddiing photos in teh news the other day and he looked like a very pretty butch lesbian. And the comment about Baby Jane -- SO true.

Posted by: Stephen | Feb 6, 2006 10:38:16 AM

5. Hell, I thought it was Boy George, post-trial and defiant.

Posted by: Jacko | Feb 6, 2006 11:19:33 AM

6. Man, thats an ugly face...he has a nice ass though. There's other pics of it roaming the net. :)

Posted by: Damon | Feb 6, 2006 11:41:26 AM

7. Those baggy pants look like they will be full soon.

Posted by: mik2 | Feb 6, 2006 12:37:57 PM

8. Cute Butt!!! I'd lick that :)

Posted by: Lee | Feb 6, 2006 6:39:51 PM

9. http://skinindex.com/archives/2005/12/eminems_ball_sack.php

His balls!

Posted by: David | Feb 6, 2006 7:11:40 PM

10. Holy freakin' Mohammed! The last time I saw an ass that big, Divine was trying on a bikini.

His ass is so big, it has it's own zip code. You could hang a 60 inch plasma screen in the middle, and still have room for speakers on the side. I bet his ass has it's own gravitational pull. Look out! You might get sucked in!

BTW, He has to wear that self tanner because too many people complained when he went to the beach that his ass was blocking the sun.

Posted by: Jay Croce | Feb 6, 2006 8:00:28 PM

11. he looks like a really butch lesbian.

Posted by: joe | Feb 6, 2006 8:40:23 PM

12. He has gotten very large - he was on Jimmy Kimmel last night shooting hoops, and it looked as if he was carrying a spare basketball under his shirt...

I guess that's what laying off the drugs can do for you.

Posted by: Patrick M | Feb 6, 2006 9:37:10 PM

13. Oh my GAWD!
    You guys are KILLing me!

=)

Posted by: Gilli | Feb 6, 2006 10:21:40 PM

14. cue the pumpin' bass. "I like big butts and I cannot lie/you other brothers can't deny/that when Emeniem walks in with an itty bitty waist/and a big round butt pushed up in your face/you get sprung/wanna pull up tough/cause you notice that butt's been stuffed/deep in those panties he's wearing/you just can't help staring/thinkin I'm gonna get me some..."

Emeniem's been givin Sir Mix-A-Lot some boy booty and damn if that anaconda's been getting some.... too f'n funny, Andy. thanks for enlivening the night with that pink moon!

Posted by: resurrect | Feb 6, 2006 11:51:58 PM

15. Poor Divine! First Paul Ruebens steals her old, fat, bald and fruity act, now Eminem's moving in. Quelle damage!

Posted by: Lillibelle | Feb 7, 2006 3:03:03 AM

16. I'd love to get sucked into that gravitational pull. I am with you Lee, as long as I have a face, Em has a place to sit.

Posted by: Jason | Feb 7, 2006 3:37:46 PM

17. It must be difficult to act like an angry young white trailer boy when you hit 40 and begin to actually look your age.

Posted by: Chad Hanging | Feb 7, 2006 10:25:37 PM

18. You Queens need to chill out. IM sure you're all so perfect.

I dont like him myself but he's a cute guy for a smooth bad boy type. I like big furry teddy bears myself but you boys are acting like stereotypical queens, how predictable.

Posted by: bobby brown | Mar 10, 2006 9:37:32 AM

19. was he protesting too much with his past homophobic comments ? me doth think so

Posted by: John | Jul 30, 2007 5:21:18 PM

20. I've got his barechested poster with his underwear showing on my wall..very yummy..there's something about angry bad boy with great abs that gets me going. If he ever turns I'm here

Posted by: john | Jul 30, 2007 7:28:12 PM

21. I can't believe the nelly nasty queens dissin' Eminem's gorgeous ass and face. Can you imagine grabbing those gorgeous meaty butt cheeks while you lovingly service him? Talk about husband material!

Posted by: KevInDenver | Apr 7, 2008 5:00:03 PM

22. damn he could just have taken a fresh shit and id still lick him CLEAN in a heartbeat

theres my dinner plate right there. if the world ever ran out of food i think god created that fat ass to feed the world. if no one else wants to suck his asshole i will!! i want Em to seriously sit on my face id love to get stuck right into that BIG ASS

yum thanks for posting this im so hungryyy i wannt bite it slap it grab it squeeze it and let him ram my face into it while i eat him out furiously

Posted by: butteater | Mar 16, 2009 6:14:31 AM

23. I would lick his hole all day!

Posted by: mzplaid221 | May 16, 2009 6:07:10 PM

24. Thats not Eminem and i can bet on that

Posted by: Amie | Apr 15, 2010 1:42:01 AM

25. My idea of the perfect vacation...a solid week of my face burried right in that fine lookin ass!

Posted by: John | Aug 10, 2010 7:58:33 AM