Fashion Men

Lagerfeld Bodyguard Watch — Part Deux

Lagerfeld_sebastien

He may be the only reason to watch Karl Lagerfeld.

Spotted after the Chanel spring-summer Haute Couture 2006 collection fashion show in Hong Kong.

Previously
Karl Lagerfeld and Friend [tr]

Comments

1. Karl looks like the Cyrpt Keeper!

Posted by: wayne | Mar 24, 2006 4:30:48 PM

2. I actually really like the imagery...

Posted by: midnight lounge | Mar 24, 2006 4:33:29 PM

3. I like Karl Lagerfeld, he's ALWAYS been cool and always will be..

Posted by: moptopmouse john eric | Mar 24, 2006 4:38:57 PM

4. Now Andy....

Mr L. may no longer be a hottie but he will be forever devine.
    (air kiss)

Posted by: digger | Mar 24, 2006 5:08:00 PM

5. I don't think Mr. L was EVER a hottie. I just did a google image search.

Posted by: Bill | Mar 24, 2006 5:32:51 PM

6. if you want to see Karl's assistant in a muscle shirt (he does have nice arms):

Posted by: Ryan | Mar 24, 2006 6:20:37 PM

7. Great composition.

Posted by: max | Mar 24, 2006 10:14:31 PM

8. I am sure that Versace's fate - living without security - is a consideration for him.

Besides, I am sure that the man is a gay playboy, and not a nester, so it is wise to get his protection where he uses his protection....

Posted by: Raymond | Mar 25, 2006 4:45:00 AM

9. No one is cute enough to make me look at that molded prune on purpose.

Posted by: Chad Hanging | Mar 25, 2006 12:48:08 PM

10. He may or may not be a pleasant chap - but I suspect that the lifestyle is intoxicating if chateaux, haute cuisine, haute couture, yachts and limousines are your aphrodisiacs.

Posted by: Raymond | Mar 25, 2006 2:05:49 PM

11. I love Lagerfeld for his vision & ideas & talent. But everytime I look at the skinny karl, i keep thinking of those puppets from Stingray. I think its the lips :)

you're always a great read andy. hi from south east asia!

Posted by: fendie | Mar 25, 2006 10:32:01 PM

12. Where's the fucking fan?

Posted by: The Angry Fag | Mar 26, 2006 8:29:28 AM

13. Karl's a old mess, but, that guy is hot. I've seen him naked and he's at least nine inches, very, very thick, and what a head on that cock. Also a georgous ass and big pecs. Woof, Woof, Woof.

Posted by: armani | Apr 3, 2006 3:10:02 PM

14. ryan - the link you provided (@ perezhilton) goes nowhere. Any chance you know of another place to see the picture?

Posted by: Fix It Again Tony | Nov 26, 2008 12:12:27 PM

15. looking for karl lagerfeld mens with the name on the watch. trying to replace one that was received with a purchase some years ago.

Posted by: jacqueline moten | Oct 18, 2010 2:31:40 PM