Comments

1. 24play says

What’s with the painted on tribal cuff tattoos in the pics from the 2nd show?

Which designer is going for a retro-90s fag/lemming look in 2007?

And why?

2. GM says

We used to do that with our sweatshirts, too, on the elementary school playground. Then we would zoom around with our hands out in front of us like Superman!

3. JOE 2 says

Hot, but looks, in the picture in which he’s wearing the orange nun’s habit, like he has no genitals.

4. resurrect says

body is the dictionary definition of lithe – but that pose is very runway. add on that jaded countenance and oh mary! keep on moving down the catwalk. next!

5. Paul says

If he’s going to work his body out and get muscled up, working on the 6 pack a little more might help. He looks weird without abs.

6. peterparker says

I would do him on a Sunday at noon on the church steps just as the congregation was being let out and while my poor mother watched. That’s just how hot he is.

7. Scott A says

Nice body, but…no soul. Yea, that’s what’s missing. It’s like uhhh…moving and looks human but I’m sure there is some little alien inside piloting the thing. Either that, or he realized just how stupid he looks walking around in someone’s kmart ripoff underwear. Chad White would be best standing in the gap display at the quiet, ho-hum Lynnhaven Mall, Virginia Beach, Virginia.

8. Hadassah Weinreb says

Is this supposed to be an alternative to Jake? Fer cripes-sakes Andy, just link yourself to IHeartJake.com & make my life easier. Will ya?

9. Rad says

He has a body that makes me wanna slap my daddy for crap I got stuck with from the gene pool.

Hot!

Rad

10. Cory says

Lord, I love gay men. “add on that jaded countenance and oh mary! keep on moving down the catwalk. next!”. “Is this supposed to be an alternative to Jake?”, “Nice body, but…no soul.”, “Eh.’, “If he’s going to work his body out and get muscled up, working on the 6 pack a little more might help.”, etc etc etc. C’MON PEOPLE, you honestly can tell me that if you saw him walking down the street you wouldn’t stop and stare????!?!?! Seriously, gay men are so f’en BITCHY…