Comments

1. dave says

Let’s just say in Love Actually, if I were Laura Linney, I wouldn’t have answered the phone….

2. matt says

OMG – he looks kind of like Josh Holloway – could his character have some kind of twin brother? Long lost brother?

3. gabe says

Why is he called Brazil’s Tom Cruise? He hasn’t allegedly impregnated an actress has he?

4. Joe says

Wow! He DOES look like my baby daddy…er, I mean JOSH HOLLOWAY! I’ll wager Matt is right on the money!

5. jimmyboyo says

I guess the writers and producers have finaly realized that Lost is starting to SUCK

You only bring in new talent like babies, kids, hotties, and or animals to an already existing cast to try to boost the ratings

he is a hotty, but just a sure sign that lost is on the way OUT

6. theo says

He’s an “awesome actor who makes really interesting choices?” Like playing “surferboy/manbitch to Demi Moore” in Charlie’s Angels 2? The way he delivered his dialogue was INTENSE. Oh, wait… he didn’t have any dialogue. Plus, his face is stuck giving us the angry sneer. Not hot.

7. Orlando says

I don’t see a reason for the title “Brazilian Tom Cruise”. He is indeed a very good actor e has a very very good and open mind!

8. pbnyc59 says

He was great in both Love Actually and the Chanel ads with Nicole Kidman. He’s a hottie, and he looks nothing like that dick head Cruise. He looks like a man, not a self hating closet case.

9. FizziekruntNT says

Um, yeah. Perhaps you meant he’s Brazil’s tall answer to cute but twerpy Mexican Gael García Bernal?

10. FizziekruntNT says