Comments

1. Kevin says

I find it hard to believe that Grey’s Anatomy is such a hit in the US. However, I have to admit I watch it the odd time too. Not because it’s a good show but largely because it’s on at a time I usually watch tv at. Scheduling makes all the difference. And cos the dude who plays Alex (Justin Chambers) is unbelievably hot.

2. says

Here in Canada, we had a fuck up with the episode airdates and ended up seeing Episode 2 of this season last Thursday before the season premiere. The scene pictured occurs in the final moments of episode 2 as a punchline and it literally lasts milliseconds. If you blink, you could miss it, so stay tuned until the end.

3. rich says

ok, so the site you have to download this from SUCKS. hope this werid clicking paying and waiting thing isn’t the wave of the future!

4. allan says

Kevin, people have different tastes so please don’t question why Grey’s Anatomy is hit here. I don’t watch the show but I don’t question why the people who do love it.

5. Gary says

Could you put a SPOILER WARNING with that for pete’s sake. I thought I was just going to see him walking out of the shower and instead the WHOLE FREAKING EPISODE is ruined now. THANKS A LOT!

6. sdg says

OMG HE IS SOOOOO HOT, WAY BETTER THEN MCDREAMY! THIS IS SO SWEET, MERIDITH SHOULD PICK THE VET AND ADISON SHOULD GO WITH ERIC DANE!! LEAVE THE ASSHOLE DEREK BY HIMSELF, ITS WHAT HE DESERVES.. I LOVE ERICS CHARACTER, HE LOVES ADISON WHICH IS WHAT SHE DESERVES

7. says

Grey’s Anatomy occasionally has some brilliant writing (Unlike that dimwit Private Practice) and Eric Dane has a very minor role. He is not a particularly good actor, but he makes up for it in some visual ways.