Jake Gyllenhaal

Jake Gyllenhaal at the Beach

Jakebeach1_1

Remember, summer's not over officially until the third week of September. But it seems Jake Gyllenhaal has a new look for the season, clean-shaven and all. The striped towel is a nice touch too.

Jakebeach2

Two more shots after the jump...

Jakebeach3

Jakebeach4

You may have missed...
Jake Gyllenhaal: The Sharp-Dressed Man [tr]
Jake Gyllenhaal Gets Literary [tr]

(source)

Comments

1. where is this?

Posted by: hoya86 | Sep 7, 2006 10:35:25 AM

2. That is just nice...!

Posted by: Scott | Sep 7, 2006 10:38:17 AM

3. This was taken on Martha's Vinyard over the Labor day weekend. I thought that the paparazzi was banned from the Island? He was there with his family and his pal from NY, the chef.

Posted by: Reality check | Sep 7, 2006 10:45:03 AM

4. where's the speedo shot?????????

Posted by: dc-20008 | Sep 7, 2006 10:48:46 AM

5. Sweet Mother of God!!!! There are no words. He's delicious.

Posted by: moonbeams | Sep 7, 2006 11:03:09 AM

6. Who is that with him?? Jamie Lee Curtis? I've heard time and time again that she's his god-mother and that she taught him how to drive or something to that effect... I like these shots even though I know shouldn't praise them. It lets us see that celebs are human and all the things that go with the realization of it.

Posted by: Scott A | Sep 7, 2006 11:19:41 AM

7. Thank you Santa, just thank you!!

Posted by: Chef Boyardee | Sep 7, 2006 11:21:37 AM

8. That's his mom.

Posted by: ams | Sep 7, 2006 11:24:57 AM

9. Get serious!!! The guy should start taking care of his weight right now!!!..whiat's with the belly??

Posted by: guiri | Sep 7, 2006 11:29:33 AM

10. He looks great. Hunkier than ever!

Posted by: kurt | Sep 7, 2006 11:45:32 AM

11. I think he looks great with the belly -- and that is hardly even a belly....jeeez!

Posted by: David | Sep 7, 2006 12:15:57 PM

12. I LOVED Jakey back when he was in Bubble Boy. No one had really heard of him, but I'd been bewitched.

Now, it's like EVERYONE wants him. So he's not so appealing to me anymore. Call me selfish, I just hate to share. :-)

Posted by: Bobby Alexander | Sep 7, 2006 12:28:53 PM

13. He looks FINE! He looks... less boy-ish and mmore man-ly? What belly?

Posted by: Xavier | Sep 7, 2006 12:43:25 PM

14. Oh hell to the yes, I'd hit it!

Posted by: HRH | Sep 7, 2006 12:55:18 PM

15. That is really obviously not jake, you guys.
    Come on.

Posted by: CAM | Sep 7, 2006 1:00:56 PM

16. He looks like a special education person. I think this proves that he's straight. No gay man of his age would willingly look like that.

Posted by: Jack | Sep 7, 2006 1:34:12 PM

17. Jack, again, bitter much?

Posted by: Wayne | Sep 7, 2006 2:01:26 PM

18. Er... what is a 'special education person'? And how would look a 'gay man of his age'? I'm confused.

Posted by: xavier | Sep 7, 2006 2:06:35 PM

19. He looks delicious. Who cares about his weight. For me, his smile and eyes and the way he maintains a good relationship with his family constitute his attractiveness.

Posted by: JD | Sep 7, 2006 3:37:23 PM

20. What's with the ridiculous standards? I think he looks attractive as always. I would imagine those of us who don't have the time, money, or desire to look like a flawless underwear model. In fact, who ever decided that was the standard for attractiveness?

Posted by: burnssuit | Sep 7, 2006 3:39:21 PM

21. that is, those of us who don't have the time,money, or desire to look like a flawless underwear model (might fight that a little insulting.)

Posted by: burnssuit | Sep 7, 2006 3:40:40 PM

22. He looks slow and retarded that's what I meant by special education look. Secondly, he's 26 and has the body of a 45 year old. That's just not attractive.

Posted by: Jack | Sep 7, 2006 3:41:44 PM

23. Are you kidding? He looks absolutely delicious- the perfect size. He is my fantasy man, and the real fantasy man in my life (my husband of 8 years) knows I'd jump Jake in a second if I had the chance! "26 with the body of a 45 year old", "Special Ed..." Comments like that only show up how catty and shallow, and to say insecure some folks are.

Posted by: Nealzebub | Sep 7, 2006 3:53:24 PM

24. Have you seen the average 45 year old? Most guys can only pray that they look that good at 26, let alone 45. He is an attractive person and not overweight in the slightest - it is healthy and normal not to have 3% body fat.

Posted by: burnssuit | Sep 7, 2006 4:05:26 PM

25. Whoa! Slow and retarded. I have never posted here so I don't know who Jack is, is he a stunning beauty with a magnificent body every man will die for, so he knows what he is talking about? If so, let's have a picture of him. Or is he just a wrinkled old man who is judging by the standard of the guys he buys off the Internet?

Posted by: hzh | Sep 7, 2006 4:20:11 PM