Daniel Craig | Firefighters | Football (American) | Massachusetts | News | Prince William | Ricky Martin | Ryan Philippe | Scotland | Switzerland

BigGayDeal.com

News: Daniel Craig's Manhood, Liver, Semen Hazing, Firefighters

road.jpg Dame Judi Dench on co-star Daniel Craig's one-eyed trouser snake: "It's an absolute monster! Maybe I shouldn't have said that. How uncouth of me!"

Rp2_2road.jpg Ryan Phillippe ready to sow his wild oats again.

road.jpg Human liver the size of a one pence coin grown from umbilical cord tissue in a British lab.

road.jpg Pentecostal pop star-turned-preacher to fund defense of Scottish firefighters who refused to hand out pamphlets at a gay pride event: "They were concerned 'on religious and practical grounds' about the prospect of appearing in uniform alongside the marchers, some of who dressed as nuns or priests wearing stockings and suspenders. All nine were given written warnings for failing to take part and were ordered to attend 'diversity training' courses. Brian Herbert, the watch manager and the most senior member of the group, was demoted and had his salary cut by pounds £5,000." UPDATE: Firefighter appeals rejected...

road.jpg Massachusetts football players to be charged with indecent assault and battery for pre-season football camp hazing in which they tossed semen from a cup onto their victim.

Willsroad.jpg On your bike, son! Prince William misplaces his gun: "He was so concerned that he spent two hours pedalling around on a friend's bicycle in a desperate bid to find it." May cost him top honor at Sandhurst...

road.jpg Surge in Swiss HIV rates troubling: "In Switzerland three out of every 1,000 people are living with HIV/AIDS. Over the years better prevention has reduced infection rates among drug users and immigrants, but since 2000 new HIV infection rates among gay and bisexual men have continued to rise. In 2005, 49.3 per cent of all men diagnosed as HIV-positive were gay or bisexual, whereas they represented 36.5 per cent in 2004. And by the end of 2006, the Federal Health Office expects 300 new cases. Yet according to the authorities this is a phenomenon that other western European countries are also having to come to terms with."

road.jpg How does Ricky Martin get in great shape? Zumba: "Zumba is a Latin high energy exercise routine created by Beto Perez that combines aerobic interval training with latin style dancing."

Comments

1. Dame Judi is a size queen- rent Love Is The Devil and see that monster floating in the bathtub. Meat and Potatoes.

Posted by: DC8stretch | Oct 31, 2006 12:19:14 PM

2. Is anyone else having trouble viewing pics?

Posted by: David | Oct 31, 2006 12:22:51 PM

3. All I see is "Image not available".

Posted by: Anon | Oct 31, 2006 12:30:24 PM

4. Looks fixed now. Thanks, Andy.

Posted by: David | Oct 31, 2006 12:38:57 PM

5. Trust Dame Dench, in an "unscripted moment," to know that folks will flock to see a flic solely 'cus the lead actor is hung like a mouse...er... ah.. house.

Speaking of things murine, has anyone else noted that IHeartJake is restricting the 'razzi pics it regularly prints.
    Perhaps a result of the "commando" series, non? Thanks Gott that we have Andy T who will feed our need.

Posted by: Hadassah | Oct 31, 2006 12:51:29 PM

6. Oh yea, how coincidential is it that Reese will be newly single by the time she starts filming "Rendition" w Jakey? Will there be hyper-drive gossip? You bet! How does Austin feel about this?

Posted by: Hadassah | Oct 31, 2006 1:09:51 PM

7. Here are both clips, the football and 007's balls.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Oct 31, 2006 1:11:28 PM

8. Re: growth of mini-liver from umbilical cord stem cells. See, this is what the scientific communities (in the rest of the world) are capable of achieving when they are *not* bogged down by fundamentalist nonsense and hysterical ideology.

Score:
    Stem cell research - 1
    Fundies - 0

Yay.

Posted by: just sayin' | Oct 31, 2006 1:14:17 PM

9. Wait! Are you sure the football hazing incident hasn't been confused with another erotic tale from Reichen's book? He grew up in Massachusetts, though exactly which town seems to vary with his mood. While "assault by projectile semen" hardly competes with his own alleged Assault By Blow Job at the Air Force Academy, still.... Did the football camp victim give any of assailants a hickey as Reichen did?

Will Semen Throwing be added to the next Gay Games?

This just in: Reichen reports he introduced himself to Barack O'Bigot as "the one who is leading the fight to lift the ban on gay people in our U.S. Military." Someone should alert the people at SLDN.

Posted by: Leland | Oct 31, 2006 1:15:13 PM

10. LOL @ the football vid and the uncomfortable silence that follows the comment.

Posted by: Je | Oct 31, 2006 1:22:17 PM

11. Honestly, the Ryan and Reese news doesn't surprise me. Whenver I saw them together they always seemed...uncomfortable. The smiles always came across as an act.

Posted by: Je | Oct 31, 2006 1:27:10 PM

12. I agree 100% with JE.
    My sympathetic side is very sorry for them. But my horny, lusting, fantasizing side is drooling at the thought of a newly freed Ryan! He better stay away from me cause I can NOT guarantee his safety! rrrowr!

Posted by: soulbrotha | Oct 31, 2006 2:57:50 PM

13. How appalling! Why throw semen from a cup when it's much hotter to just jack off right then and there? I mean, the boy was already tied up...

oh, sorry. Mind, meet gutter.

Ryan and Reese almost never looked happy. And I remember her People Mag interview where she admitted they were seeing couples therapists. I give them a hand for trying to make it work for this long because I think they had trubs for a while. Well, she got her Oscar and two genetically gifted children and now his career is on the ups while he's still hot so...everyone wins.

Posted by: Derrick | Oct 31, 2006 4:06:09 PM

14. Andy's text about Wills losing his gun took me back to my days in the Army. If anyone made the mistake of using the appellation “gun” when referring to his rifle everyone in the miscreant’s platoon was forced to grab his crotch in one hand and his rifle in another and chant: “This is my weapon, this is my gun. One is for fighting one is fun.” The weapon, obviously being the rifle.

Posted by: JT | Oct 31, 2006 5:22:41 PM

15. Damn, I was hoping Phillippe would come out. Oh well, it's still a fantasy...

Posted by: Cory | Oct 31, 2006 5:25:20 PM

16. As for the semen thing, takes me back to junior high 8th grade.

While walking through the neighborhood I got invited into a game of mud slinging cause they jocks thought it was funny to spray with with water so I made mud and threw it at them. At that point all hell broke loose. The main guy who sprayed me was hot but not hot enough to not piss me off ran off and I went after him. Well after a two minutes of running around to find him I decide to return to their place (cause I left something there) and as I turned the corner of his house I saw putting his shlong back in his pants which freaked me out then all of a sudden smacks my face with hot, fresh out the oven semen.

So yeah, I found it extremely hot but did everything I could not to give that impression. :)

Posted by: Damon | Oct 31, 2006 6:02:48 PM