Hawaii | Lance Bass | News

BigGayDeal.com

Lance and Reichen: Still Getting Lei'd

Leid

The unambiguously gay duo showed up together yesterday in Hawaii for a fundraiser to benefit Reef Check.

Comments

1. Uh, is Lance making devil horns? I have never wanted to kill him more.

Posted by: chrisb | Dec 12, 2006 10:21:44 AM

2. Lance is not throwing the goat.

He is making the shaka sign - the Hawaiian way of saying "hang loose".

Mahalo.

Posted by: Rey | Dec 12, 2006 10:35:04 AM

3. Looking at Lance Bass makes me angry.

Posted by: burnssuit | Dec 12, 2006 11:03:06 AM

4. Still wringing every ounce they can get from an extended version of their 15 minutes. Impressive chutzpah!!

Posted by: jomar | Dec 12, 2006 11:07:33 AM

5. Oh I'm so glaaad they're back together. I want gay relationships to last, damn it.

Posted by: just sayin' | Dec 12, 2006 11:16:03 AM

6. Isn't Lance still going to the moon? And can he take the media whore with him?

Posted by: pbnyc59 | Dec 12, 2006 11:20:21 AM

7. Wow, I don't feel so bad about how I photograph after seeing that picture of Reichen...

Posted by: A | Dec 12, 2006 11:28:46 AM

8. L: I’m dumping you.
    R: But whyyyyy?
    L: Let me count the ways….You KNOW why. I’ve told you a dozen men, I mean times. Besides, I’ve got to stop red carpet hopping with you and get out there and campaign for gay-friendly candidates like I promised.
    R: The election’s been over more than a month.
    L: Oh. Well, you’re over, too. Pack all your unsold books and calendars and posters and “Scorned” DVDs and your butt ugly clothes and hit the road. You can have the full-length mirrors picked up later. And you can keep custody of your ego.
    R: But I hate being alone on Xmas.
    L: You should have thought of that before I woke up to find half of Boys Town in our bed. Maybe they’ll spend Xmas with you.
    R: But what about my presents? I think I’m going to cry.
    L: What? It’s only been five minutes since you cried. What was that about again?
    Oh, yeah, your pubic hair is growing back too fast. Presents? This is one Santa whose lap you’ll never sit on again.
    R: But my birthday is the day after Xmas and it’ll be another six months before my family celebrates it again. I wanted to spend this one with you.
    L: You wanted presents from me: special birthday poke, and another spin of the news cycle. What’s my last name—Maytag?
    R: But you enjoy it, too. You were on the D List with Kathy, dressing up like a giant banana, before you announced our “stable relationship.” Now all we have to do is fart and the AP and PlanetOut and Billy Bush come running.
    L: I gave you my giant banana every night and what did it get me? And I’ve seen how you look at Billy. But, yeah, it has been great being back in the spotlight again. And everyone’s jealous that you’re my boyfriend, despite your plastic surgery—except the ones who really know you.
    R: I think I’m going to cry.
    L: Stop crying, goddamn it, and listen. I’m trying to sell my TV series with Joey and ink a solo CD deal, and, after all the publicity about our so-called love affair I’ve got a huge helping of Eggs Reichen running down my face, and those dumb fucks from HRC keep calling asking for their award back and a check. Here’s the deal. You can move all your shit into the guest room, but, I swear, if I pass by just once and you’re on the bed again with your legs in the air calling my name, you’ll be out of here faster than George Michael can fall asleep at the wheel. And NO guests, Norman! Not your momma, Mrs. Bates. Not your brother, Jethro. None of your ex husbands. None of your future husbands. And I’ve already taken your name off of all the credit card accounts. Publicly we’ll look like a couple, but privately we’re simply business partners—in the business of staying famous.
    R: I’m going to cry.

Posted by: Leland | Dec 12, 2006 11:40:38 AM

9. I guess this is what happens when you've been booked for joint promotional events months in advance, and then your break up. When you've signed a contract, you gotta show up and smile -- even if you're standing next to your ex.

Posted by: Ariel | Dec 12, 2006 11:54:52 AM

10. There was no break-up....that was another ploy to remain in gossip headlines. Come to think of it though, is this partnership the "gay version" of Tomkat or is that redundant?

Posted by: gabe | Dec 12, 2006 12:04:20 PM

11. I'm glad Lance & Reichen are still together. They are a cute couple. Screw the cynics!

Posted by: cool | Dec 12, 2006 12:23:32 PM

12. I am so glad they are still together, we want our Reichen fix.

Posted by: gay is the new straight | Dec 12, 2006 12:26:42 PM

13. make it stop.

please.

these two are just twats.

Posted by: RP | Dec 12, 2006 1:08:31 PM

14. I can't stand professional homosexuals. Get jobs and make something of yourself. Then maybe society will respect you (for something other than being a former boyband member and his celebrity chasing bottom boy).

Posted by: Mark | Dec 12, 2006 2:42:49 PM

15. I love you Leland!

Posted by: LiamOg | Dec 12, 2006 3:49:13 PM

16. I have to give these two publicity whores a little bit of credit. They're choosing to prostitute themselves for media attention at positive events benefiting worthy causes. If you're going to whore for media attention, that's the one way you can do it and not cause negative collateral damage to society. Think about it, at least they're not popping Vicodines, smoking pot and driving like a bat out of hell going the wrong way on the 134 Freeway in order to get media attention like some other anorexic, train-wrecked Hollywood has-been tragedy we all know and once thought we loved and admired...

Posted by: Robert In WeHo | Dec 12, 2006 5:09:40 PM

17. Leland...you are the man! Funny, VERY FUNNY!

Posted by: RB | Dec 12, 2006 7:32:26 PM

18. Leland: In addition to the AP, PlanetOut, and Billy Bush, you forgot to mention Andy Towle. I've got to wonder how much their publicist is paying him to get this kind of coverage every time they take a crap.

Posted by: Make it stop! | Dec 12, 2006 8:11:33 PM

19. OH NO

they're back at making more unwanted NEWS about themselves.

When will they just GO AWAY!

Posted by: steve | Dec 13, 2006 3:33:01 AM

20. Leland...

seriously, you had me cracking up. That was so inventive!

Posted by: Derrick | Dec 13, 2006 9:30:23 AM