Food & Drink | News

BigGayDeal.com

Wingnut Daily: Soy Makes You Gay

The war on soy milk is officially on. According to this op-ed by Jim Rutz in conservative rag World Net Daily (aka Wingnut Daily), soy products are the reason the world has seen an increase in homosexuals!

Wingnutsoy"Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because 'I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual.' No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can't remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them."

Hmm. So what's more dangerous to drink, soy milk or the Jesus juice in Jim Rutz's fridge?

A devil food is turning our kids into homosexuals [world net daily]
(thanks phillip)

Comments

1. Well, that explains all the small gay penises I've seen when I was a big ole ho. ;) *rolling eyes*

Travis

Posted by: Travis | Dec 12, 2006 2:21:39 PM

2. What about lesbians? Oh, I forgot! They turn him on.

Dipshit.

Posted by: Je | Dec 12, 2006 2:22:04 PM

3. Where's he getting the crap about decrease in penis size? I beg to differ!

Posted by: shane | Dec 12, 2006 2:23:12 PM

4. LOL

My mother breast fed me, I drank cow milk for most of my life, and I realized I was gay at 16

A few years ago I became lactose intolerant (yes, you can develope it due to a mutlitude of reasons)and can only drink soy milk. I was gay pre my drinking soy milk, I am not gayer now,and my penis is quite beautiful....a lot of people have told me so. :-)

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Dec 12, 2006 2:24:43 PM

5. Wasn't "Jesus Juice" what Michael Jackson use to ply his young, male guests with?

Posted by: Rad | Dec 12, 2006 2:28:08 PM

6. Then why aren't all asians gay? Since they put soy souce on everything!

Posted by: huh? | Dec 12, 2006 2:31:39 PM

7. ROFL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL my sides! I'm crying. lol is this guy serious? No, I mean, really, is he serious? This has got to be an SNL skit. Is that Will Farrell in costume???

The sad reality is a lot of people are behind this one, probably yelling "Mmmmm-hhhmmmm, praise Jesus." "Dat's right, soy is baaaad for da babies, makin' der pee-pees small n' givin' 'em breasts'." LOL Someone please get rid of the middle states. Please. Canada? Any one? We'll trade you for Quebec...

Posted by: Cory | Dec 12, 2006 2:38:43 PM

8. Haha! What "udder" nonsense! Sorry... couldn't resist.

Ok. I live a few blocks from PETA's headquarters, which means there are a lot of vegans/vegetarians (including myself) in my neighborhood. If that were true... my neighborhood should be crawling with gay men. Not to mention 80% of my friends are vegan AND straight... unless, they aren't telling me something.

Posted by: RP | Dec 12, 2006 2:42:31 PM

9. This is hysterical, but I suspect he might be a dairy farmer or something. Nothing like the bottom line to get you to put pen to paper!

Posted by: Anon | Dec 12, 2006 2:47:05 PM

10. So, does this mean we've all been homogenized?

Posted by: rich | Dec 12, 2006 2:48:52 PM

11. This is so ridiculous that it deserves no comment. He's lost his mind.

Posted by: Jack | Dec 12, 2006 2:50:03 PM

12. Cory,
    Hey, don't blame all the middle states - Chicago is definitely not this way!

Posted by: gryphon773 | Dec 12, 2006 2:51:14 PM

13. Excess estrogen...haha. Ha. It's funny because he doesn't know anything about medical science.

Posted by: burnssuit | Dec 12, 2006 2:51:18 PM

14. Wait, so this guy says homosexuality is biologically determined, after all? Does that mean the Christians will still think it's a sinful lifestyle choice?

Posted by: John T | Dec 12, 2006 2:53:26 PM

15. "Decrease in the size of the penis?" I've been drinking soymilk for a few years now and, believe me, there's been no shrinkage. As a matter of fact...oh, dear, this is a family blog.

Posted by: JT | Dec 12, 2006 2:56:04 PM

16. "P.S.: Soy sauce is fine. Unlike soy milk, it's perfectly safe because it's fermented, which changes its molecular structure. Miso, natto and tempeh are also OK, but avoid tofu."

Hahahaha! This just gets better and better.

Posted by: RP | Dec 12, 2006 2:57:12 PM

17. It is absolutely absurd, of course, and it's hard to imagine what sort of person would actually take it seriously. However, strange as it seems, there are people for whom homosexuality is so mysterious and evil that they will believe anything about it. They are desperate to cling to their belief that homosexuality is not inborn, despite mounting evidence to the contrary, because if they admit that we are born gay, then God must have made us that way, and their belief system falls apart.

Posted by: sam | Dec 12, 2006 2:57:54 PM

18. Oh dear. Someone had better e-mail this news to New Delhi. Tell them to put that order of extra small condoms on hold till this theory is duplicated and peer-reviewed!

Posted by: Jeff | Dec 12, 2006 2:58:50 PM

19. So if you have a big dick, you're straight?

Posted by: rrgg | Dec 12, 2006 3:12:28 PM

20. THis idiot is hilarious! Let's tell him so.

Email him at jrutz@worldnetdaily.com

Posted by: Ridwah | Dec 12, 2006 3:15:36 PM

21. If not so funny it would be sad. The people who are stupid enough to believe this idiot should clog their arteries and die an early death. That way we can shrink the GOP.

Brings to mind two of my favorite lines:

Pay him no mind, he doesn't have one.

and Murphy's Law ... never argue with a fool...people might not know the difference.

Posted by: pbnyc59 | Dec 12, 2006 3:16:22 PM

22. So if I cut out soy products, will i begin feeling a desire to eat pussy?

Time to cover my lunchtime BLT in soy sauce and was it down with a gallon of soy milk.

Posted by: Marco | Dec 12, 2006 3:16:44 PM

23. So using this theory, would drinking soy milk make me a bottom? ;)

Posted by: Cory | Dec 12, 2006 3:24:22 PM

24. Why does his church logo look so much like the gay pride rainbow?

Has he been hitting the ToFurky?

Posted by: RP | Dec 12, 2006 3:29:03 PM

25. This is great...this means that there will be more gay men all around...! :)

Posted by: MM | Dec 12, 2006 3:32:32 PM