News | Paul Rudd | Swimming | Television

Paul Rudd Strips and Dips on Veronica Mars

Rudd_1

Paul Rudd, looking more like his man-crush all the time, took to the water like an indie rock star (at least that's what he was playing on the show) in last night's Veronica Mars.

Paul_rudd_2

Much more after the jump...

Paul_rudd_4_2 Paul_rudd_3_2

Paul_rudd_5_2 Paul_rudd_6_2

Rudd soon discovered that skinnydipping ain't that much fun unless the water's warm.

Paul_rudd_8 Paul_rudd_9

Paul_rudd_10

You may have missed...
Paul Rudd Undresses for Rolling Stone [tr]

Comments

1. I don't know what it is about Rudd, but i've had my own little man-crush on him for some time.

A couple of years back I ran into him at Sundance, and even with a down jacket and a knit cap he was still one of the best looking guys around.

Thanks for the pics!

Posted by: David | May 9, 2007 1:02:14 PM

2. I used to see him all the time in my neighborhood. I don't anymore. He is dreamy.

Posted by: David | May 9, 2007 1:19:39 PM

3. All this hotness on the BEST show on television. (Yeah, the ep last week could have been much less treacly and I haven't seen the ep this week yet, but VM rocks!)

Posted by: Manifold | May 9, 2007 1:24:21 PM

4. OMG.... he's dreamy, with facial hair or without. He's even dead sexy playing the ridiculous "lamaze" coach on 'Reno 911'.

The Rolling Stone shot was one of the most breathtakingly erotic images I have ever seen. Without being explicit, the photo manages to show just how beautiful this man really is - and just how much I would love to jump his bones if the opportunity ever arose! Hell, I might even have a chance if his idea of a man-crush is Zach Galifianakis!

Posted by: Jonathon | May 9, 2007 1:44:17 PM

5. He is the kind of man-next-door I'm glad I don't have. I'd so be a peeping Tom if he were! He's hot in a very sexy, understated way. Yum.

Posted by: xavier | May 9, 2007 1:52:08 PM

6. He's one of the sweetest guys around when you talk to him also, and lives in the West Village.

Trivia: He is a big fan of the Scottish band, The Proclaimers.

Posted by: mark m | May 9, 2007 2:38:11 PM

7. I fell in love with him in The Object of My Affection.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | May 9, 2007 3:26:03 PM