Hawaii | Models | News | Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore Makes Splash in Hawaii

Shemar_moore_2

You may have heard that the National Enquirer recently published some censored photos of former soap star Shemar Moore allegedly frolicking in the surf at a gay beach in Hawaii. Moore currently plays FBI Special Agent Derek Morgan on CBS' Criminal Minds.

The uncensored versions have arrived. (WARNING: NSFW)
(via dlisted)

Comments

1. Luvs him! Creepy photogs - not so much.

Posted by: Giovanni | Jul 12, 2007 11:21:37 AM

2. Now that just brought a tear to my eye. Thank you, Andy. Thank you, Dlisted. You made my day and my week...and thank the good Lord for Shemar Moore!

God is good! Haaahahahahahaha!

"...if he made anything better, he kept if fo' hisself!"

Posted by: FizziekruntNT | Jul 12, 2007 11:26:32 AM

3. Halle Berry, boys....sucked on that!

Posted by: gabe | Jul 12, 2007 11:28:15 AM

4. I always thought Shemar Moore was breathtaking, but after seeing those pictures, I may pass out! It's a shame the pics are so grainy, because it looks like he's packing some serious girth, and it's all about girth!

I wonder which "gay beach in Hawaii" it was?

Posted by: sam | Jul 12, 2007 11:41:08 AM

5. "Halle Berry, boys....sucked on that!"

so did my best friend, the lucky bytch....
    to be in a chilly ocean and still be that plump and _____ ; just confirms what she told me about him.
    He is a Fine Man

Posted by: forreal | Jul 12, 2007 11:42:48 AM

6. soooo nice

Posted by: Davey | Jul 12, 2007 11:46:53 AM

7. Wow. I think I'm going to need some time alone. If you excuse me...

Posted by: Xavier | Jul 12, 2007 11:53:38 AM

8. When I frolick nude at gay beaches the lifeguards often call in marine biologists to push me back out to sea... Ah, just kidding! But I do get a lot of people yelling "Oh, my god, it's Cthulhu!"

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Jul 12, 2007 12:07:15 PM

9. LOL @ ANON. I'm sure they don't, you're gorgeous ;), but that was funny (and not many people know about Cthulhu). Speaking of which, there is a movie by director J.J. Abrams that is coming out on 1/18/08 that is supposed to be based on the horror/sci fi story of Cthulhu, and it attacks NYC (although that is rumored as no one knows what it is really about as it's all shrouded in secrecy.

Posted by: Cory | Jul 12, 2007 12:22:39 PM

10. OMFG! i've been waiting all my life to see him in all his glory and he didn't disappoint. thank you God of Mercy! now how long will i wait for Boris Kodjoe to follow the lead. wished it was videotaped!

Posted by: GQ | Jul 12, 2007 12:37:04 PM

11. Sigh - he's absolutely beautiful

Posted by: Gregg | Jul 12, 2007 12:37:31 PM

12. Alhazen be praised.

Posted by: Leland | Jul 12, 2007 1:04:01 PM

13. I'm going to make a guess that the 'gay nude beach' is Little Makena Beach (a.k.a. 'Little Beach') on Maui. I'm guessing it's Little Beach because Little Beach is probably the most popular nude beach in Hawaii. Also, Little Beach is *very* close to Wailea, a part of Maui where celebs often stay. But Little Beach is *not* a 'gay beach'. There is a certainly a strong gay prescence, but everyone goes there: straight couples, hippies from the island, gay guys, local grandmothers who bring their grandchildren...it's all there. In fact, last year when I was on Little Beach I was bodysurfing naked when suddenly a group of about 6 local kids that were about 8-10 years old suddenly descended on the area where I was swimming. It creeped me out so badly to be naked in front of chidlren...even though I was in the water...that I had to leave the water. Anyway...the point I was trying to make is that if this was on Little Beach it does not, unfortunately, mean the man is gay.

Posted by: peterparker | Jul 12, 2007 1:17:24 PM

14. That man is one fine side of beef regardless of whether or not he's gay or straight...

Posted by: Robert In WeHo | Jul 12, 2007 1:24:35 PM

15. ooo0o0o0...finally some shemar nudie pics!

Posted by: juliana | Jul 12, 2007 1:31:10 PM

16. Assuming we're talking about Little Makena, it is NOT a gay beach. It is a nude beach that is predominately straight, but one of the few places in Maui where you can reliably find a FEW mos. And at least whenever I have been there, most of the mos were wearing bathing suits while most of the straights frolicked nude.

Hey I love it when some hot Hollywood hunk turns out to be gay or bi, but it’s annoying when media leaves omits important details and exaggerates.

Posted by: e | Jul 12, 2007 1:48:35 PM

17. Geez he is hot. No doubt the reason Dr. James Holsinger changed his mind regarding homosexuality.

Posted by: Peter Eater | Jul 12, 2007 1:59:33 PM

18. Y'all take vacations in Hawaii? Wow, I shoulda' taken my education more seriously, and got a decent job. You reap what you sow...dammit. They aint got no nude beach in Atlantic City.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jul 12, 2007 2:02:50 PM

19. Thanks Cory! I may wash up on a nude beach in the near future, so be warned! I'll call first though. Movie sounds interesting....

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Jul 12, 2007 2:16:10 PM

20. Derrick, I LOVE YOU!! HAHAHAAA!

I was thinking the same damn thing!

Posted by: soulbrotha | Jul 12, 2007 2:17:04 PM

21. Derrick: Try Sandy Hook up the coast. The one in Cape May is gone though.

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Jul 12, 2007 2:18:12 PM

22. Well, that was a nice suprise.
    I rarely make this stupid litle sign but...<3!

Posted by: FanGirlHater | Jul 12, 2007 2:19:10 PM

23. ANON (GMail.com) and Cory

this goes out to you both

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

In R'lyh Cthullu lies.

Cthullu for president! LOL Ok Ok, his awakening will drive everyone to instant insanity then death, but you know he would make a better president than bush.

:-)

Posted by: anon | Jul 12, 2007 2:28:00 PM

24. Thank you ANON, hearing those words after all these years brings tears to my eyes, all 50000 in fact. Ah, the good times....

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Jul 12, 2007 3:18:45 PM

25. he's a masterpiece! what gym does he go to? he should do some exercise videos. man, he's blessed with a nice size and a perfect body to boot. if he's gay, his lover/s must be having it goooood everyday. i'm jealous.

Posted by: GQ | Jul 12, 2007 3:29:13 PM