Shemar Moore Makes Splash in Hawaii

Shemar_moore_2

You may have heard that the National Enquirer recently published some censored photos of former soap star Shemar Moore allegedly frolicking in the surf at a gay beach in Hawaii. Moore currently plays FBI Special Agent Derek Morgan on CBS’ Criminal Minds.

The uncensored versions have arrived. (WARNING: NSFW)
(via dlisted)

Comments

1. FizziekruntNT says

Now that just brought a tear to my eye. Thank you, Andy. Thank you, Dlisted. You made my day and my week…and thank the good Lord for Shemar Moore!

God is good! Haaahahahahahaha!

“…if he made anything better, he kept if fo’ hisself!”

2. sam says

I always thought Shemar Moore was breathtaking, but after seeing those pictures, I may pass out! It’s a shame the pics are so grainy, because it looks like he’s packing some serious girth, and it’s all about girth!

I wonder which “gay beach in Hawaii” it was?

3. forreal says

“Halle Berry, boys….sucked on that!”

so did my best friend, the lucky bytch….
    to be in a chilly ocean and still be that plump and _____ ; just confirms what she told me about him.
    He is a Fine Man

4. anon (gmail.com) says

When I frolick nude at gay beaches the lifeguards often call in marine biologists to push me back out to sea… Ah, just kidding! But I do get a lot of people yelling “Oh, my god, it’s Cthulhu!”

5. Cory says

LOL @ ANON. I’m sure they don’t, you’re gorgeous ;), but that was funny (and not many people know about Cthulhu). Speaking of which, there is a movie by director J.J. Abrams that is coming out on 1/18/08 that is supposed to be based on the horror/sci fi story of Cthulhu, and it attacks NYC (although that is rumored as no one knows what it is really about as it’s all shrouded in secrecy.

6. GQ says

OMFG! i’ve been waiting all my life to see him in all his glory and he didn’t disappoint. thank you God of Mercy! now how long will i wait for Boris Kodjoe to follow the lead. wished it was videotaped!

7. peterparker says

I’m going to make a guess that the ‘gay nude beach’ is Little Makena Beach (a.k.a. ‘Little Beach’) on Maui. I’m guessing it’s Little Beach because Little Beach is probably the most popular nude beach in Hawaii. Also, Little Beach is *very* close to Wailea, a part of Maui where celebs often stay. But Little Beach is *not* a ‘gay beach’. There is a certainly a strong gay prescence, but everyone goes there: straight couples, hippies from the island, gay guys, local grandmothers who bring their grandchildren…it’s all there. In fact, last year when I was on Little Beach I was bodysurfing naked when suddenly a group of about 6 local kids that were about 8-10 years old suddenly descended on the area where I was swimming. It creeped me out so badly to be naked in front of chidlren…even though I was in the water…that I had to leave the water. Anyway…the point I was trying to make is that if this was on Little Beach it does not, unfortunately, mean the man is gay.

8. says

Assuming we’re talking about Little Makena, it is NOT a gay beach. It is a nude beach that is predominately straight, but one of the few places in Maui where you can reliably find a FEW mos. And at least whenever I have been there, most of the mos were wearing bathing suits while most of the straights frolicked nude.

Hey I love it when some hot Hollywood hunk turns out to be gay or bi, but it’s annoying when media leaves omits important details and exaggerates.

9. Derrick from Philly says

Y’all take vacations in Hawaii? Wow, I shoulda’ taken my education more seriously, and got a decent job. You reap what you sow…dammit. They aint got no nude beach in Atlantic City.

10. anon (gmail.com) says

Thanks Cory! I may wash up on a nude beach in the near future, so be warned! I’ll call first though. Movie sounds interesting….

11. anon says

ANON (GMail.com) and Cory

this goes out to you both

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

In R’lyh Cthullu lies.

Cthullu for president! LOL Ok Ok, his awakening will drive everyone to instant insanity then death, but you know he would make a better president than bush.

:-)

12. GQ says

he’s a masterpiece! what gym does he go to? he should do some exercise videos. man, he’s blessed with a nice size and a perfect body to boot. if he’s gay, his lover/s must be having it goooood everyday. i’m jealous.

13. GQ says

14. ANNON says

for ‘E’ (Assuming we’re talking about Little Makena) You’re right-on with the beach comment. Mo’s usually dom’t strip down there. We just admire the talent!

For the rest of you… He and I worked as Associates in the high yield/private client division at Morgan Stanley in NYC two decades ago and he was GAY, GAY, GAY then. So what’s with this Halle Berry stuff???

I haven’t kept up with his career, but there are quite a few guys who frequented the Palladium in the late eighties who sucked that dick. (fond memories of the Mike Todd room)

15. says

That beach is called “Little Makena” and it’s a nude beach on the other side of “Big Makena.” It has a reputation as gay friendly but is absolutely not a “gay beach.” I’ve been to both beaches and can assure you that the only difference on the Little Makena side is more nekkid peeps.

16. Cory says

ANON and ANON (GMAIL.COM): Here’s a link to the classified J.J. Abrams Project entitled “Cloverfield”:

Of course that’s not the real title and no one knows what’s it is exactly about, but a lot of speculation is that it is tied closely to the H.P. Lovecraft sci-fi/horror story.

This website, http://www.ethanhaaswasright.com/, “Ethan Haas Was Right”, is interesting. It ties the story in with a few puzzles that reveal video clips of a guy talking about the end of the world and Cthulhu. It’s all very odd, fascinating and entertaining. Check it out. =)

17. jay says

***corny but true alert***

You know, a couple of years ago, a friend told me that he tricked with Shemar once in NYC. I was like, whatever, yeah right and then promptly forgot about it. Now I wonder…

18. anon (gmail.com) says

For those wondering what we are refering to, “Call of Cthulhu” was H.P. Lovecraft’s best short story, and though written in the 20’s was no doubt the inspiration behind the TV show “The X-Files”. Of course the best way to market the movie is viral. Alhazen be praised–Haha!

Shemar is cute too.

19. anon says

Anon (Gmail.com) I would say that Lovecraft’s writings pretty much inspired almost every horror film and story since the 20’s and a large part of sci-fi as well.

Cory, thanks again for those links. I ended up spending an hour doing those puzzles. The last one taking the longest.

:-)

20. GQ says

“You know, a couple of years ago, a friend told me that he tricked with Shemar once in NYC.”

Ok, Jay. Why not tell your friend to say it himself?

21. GQ says

Ok, Jay. Why not tell your friend to say it himself?

22. Robert A says

SHE-mar Gay? Please I remember seeing her on the cover of a “gay” music compilation cd over 10 years ago. There are very good reasons he was at a gay beach.

– he’s a “confirmed bachelor”.
    – he went there for the waters.
    – woman ogle him at a mixed beach.
    – he was looking for Ricky Martin

23. dennis says

this man is hot and nice to see but he was with lady’s so we are only dreaming but can’t have so stop calling him gay ok
    we all want him but can’t have that hottie stud
    boycott magicuts/regis salon’s/first choice they fired 2 gay guys in kelowna canada