9/11 | Britney Spears | Chris Crocker | George W. Bush | News | Rudy Giuliani | Sports | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #168

DAVID DURANTE: The 27-year-old from New Jersey recently became the 2007 USA Gymnastics champion.

CHRIS CROCKER: Britney has at least one fan left. As dlisted notes: "You might want to turn the volume down when you play this video, because bitch can wail!"

DR. EVIL: Someone has an interesting role model.

THE REAL RUDY: Brave New Films takes on the former NYC mayor on 9/11 and the command center.

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here!

Comments

1. Re: Chris Crocker; your 15 minutes are up. Shut the fuck up already.

Posted by: Tread | Sep 11, 2007 12:58:17 PM

2. BllaaaahhhhAAAHHAAA, LMAO !!!

Oh Shit !!

Miss Crocker - Cock-her, you sure iz one devoted fan.

OMG !!!

Thanks for the laugh on this dark day here in NYC

Can that gurl wail !!!!

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE !!!!!!

Posted by: Vince | Sep 11, 2007 1:10:56 PM

3. "She's not well now?" Britney or Crocker? LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE, gotta be the phrase of the month.

Posted by: davefromtampa | Sep 11, 2007 1:17:53 PM

4. Well, David Durante is hot, no doubt...but I'll take Guillermo Alvarez over Durante any day!

Posted by: peterparker | Sep 11, 2007 1:18:18 PM

5. David Durante, WOW, just WOW!

Congratulations!

Posted by: Zeke | Sep 11, 2007 1:28:43 PM

6. Y'all laugh and make fun of Ms Crocker, but I would've been like that if it weren't for alcohol. Some of us gay folks are simply emotionally high-strung, or strung out...he is gay, isn't he?

In fact, if any of y'all say anything bad about Reggie Bush this season, you're going to have to DEAL WITH ME just like you'll deal with Chris over Britney...got that?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Sep 11, 2007 1:36:52 PM

7. rudy goonliani talks like sylvester the cat. for that reason alone, he'd make this country an excellent prez. considering how low our standards are for this job.

Posted by: sean | Sep 11, 2007 1:40:13 PM

8. Chris, honey what’s with that hair? Was that from Ms Clorox?
    You need some medication dear.

Posted by: Fashion Police | Sep 11, 2007 1:43:19 PM

9. She's be more convincing if she had real tears streaming down her face as she cries for Brit, or does Has Brit resonate better?

Sorry for the bad play on words on "has been," I couldn't help me-self

Posted by: Jeff- | Sep 11, 2007 1:45:21 PM

10. About Chris Cocker, if anybody knows him personnaly, please watch out for him cause he is getting a nervous breakdown or getting more drugs than he can handle.

Posted by: Ray | Sep 11, 2007 2:21:33 PM

11. That is the saddest thing I've ever seen. Tell him there are INFINITELY more important things to cry about than Britney.

Posted by: John | Sep 11, 2007 2:33:41 PM

12. Wait... Chris Crocker is a man??!! My God! I'll stop right there because "he's" got enough problems without me laughing at him...although a good hard chuckle is certainly going to happen ;)

Posted by: Wayne | Sep 11, 2007 2:42:20 PM

13. Oh dear. Miss Crocker, honey... a little Seroquel once a day will make those voices stop. Talk to your doctor and ask if Seroquel is right for you.

I'm betting he'll say yes.

Posted by: Brian | Sep 11, 2007 3:02:56 PM

14. LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!

Posted by: Brian | Sep 11, 2007 3:03:45 PM

15. Thanks for posting about gymnastics!!! I saw the meet in person, it was great.

Posted by: Patrick | Sep 11, 2007 3:36:47 PM

16. That Chris Crocker clip is the great video in the history of YouTube. This is why we have the internets.

Posted by: crispy | Sep 11, 2007 3:39:07 PM

17. Is Chris Crocker a top or a bottom??

Posted by: Larry | Sep 11, 2007 3:50:07 PM

18. OH MY FREAKIN' GOD!!! I sent that Chris Cocker video to everyone I have ever met!!!
    I'm going to put it on a t-shirt
    LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!
    hilarious

Posted by: Chris | Sep 11, 2007 4:18:04 PM

19. I thought Britney's performance was bad, but Chris Crocker's was infinitely worse. Just plain awful.

Posted by: Paul | Sep 11, 2007 4:18:07 PM

20. Chris Cocker's agent is a fucking genius.

Posted by: tservo | Sep 11, 2007 4:21:49 PM

21. Oh,God,Chris, you are the embarrassment of faggotry-the very ickiness that people associate with homo effeminacy-yuck. Mom shoud've aborted.

Posted by: Nikko | Sep 11, 2007 4:25:43 PM

22. I'm with Nikko. How embarassing for all of us. At first CC was just a good laugh, then I questioned if she was for real, now I'm a little depressed. Aren't there more pressing matters to get worked up over?

Posted by: invisiboy | Sep 11, 2007 4:43:15 PM

23. CC:
    Aaaand cut,Thats a wrap!OK people lets get ready for scene 2 act 1.

Posted by: Greg2 | Sep 11, 2007 5:28:03 PM

24. Can we please stop the Rudy Guiliani bashing on here? It's grown tiresome. That whole movie is just swiftboating in reverse, and I thought Democrats were above such things. That's what they say all the time, anyway.

Posted by: cub67nyc | Sep 11, 2007 7:25:28 PM

25. Re: Chris
    I'm gay. I'm butch. Kid does not embarrass me. Bigots embarrass me.

Posted by: Gary | Sep 11, 2007 8:37:36 PM