Sportrait: Amir Khan

Amir_khan

British boxer Amir Khan recently had a run on bus stops across Britain in the UK’s version of the “Got Milk?” ads. Khan is the IBF’s inter-continental light welterweight champion.

You may have missed…
Sportrait: Frederic Michalak [tr]
Sportrait: Tom Brady [tr]
Sportrait: Novak Djokovic [tr]
Sportrait: Jon Jansen and Casey Rabach [tr]
Sportrait: Brazilian Water Polo Team [tr]

Comments

1. peterparker says

JORDAN,

You can’t tell how intelligent someone is, or isn’t, by what they look like. You can, however, divine someone’s relative intelligence by the things they post on the internet.

xo,
    peterparker

2. Davey says

This guy is so hot. My ex was from India and the dark skin and eyes drive me nuts. Amir is a great boxer too besides being sexy..he’s younger than he looks at only 20.

3. Becks07 says

@ PeterParker (12:38:11) — you could not be more correct. Which is why I’m torn between your cogent response to Jordan’s ridiculous assumption and your own far-too-obvious, rather prurient and vulgar pronouncement regarding Mr. Khan’s effluvia and your ingestion thereof (12:35:36). The former is why we love you — the latter is beneath your abilities.

Good day!

4. tp says

He just had a reality documentary series on Channel 4 here in the UK – Amir Khan’s Angry Young Men, in which he brings the discipline of boxing and the values of his family and faith to his toughest fight yet: to turn round the lives of six young men who have a history of violence and antisocial behaviour.

More info, including video clip at http://www.channel4.com/culture/microsites/C/can_you_believe_it/debates/angry.html

Seems to be a lovely young man…

5. nic says

BECKS07:
    quit being such a prig. also, male ejaculate is not normally foul nor harmful.

peterparker:
    i had the same thought. you know, “leche” (milk) is a latino slang word for cum. i’ve had more than one guy tell me, “tengo mucha leche” (i have a lot of milk) — meaning, of course, that he hadn’t cum in a while.

scientitian:
    you may be aware that it has been posited that the reason many adults are lactose intolerant is that prior to the domestication of the cow some 8000 years ago, most humans were incapable of digesting the sugar in milk, lactose. over time, those who did tolerate milk, cheese, and butter thrived through times of drought and famine, while those who were completely intolerant died out. by the process of natural selection, many more people became able to produce the enzyme, lactase, to process the lactose in dairy.

i have no problem with dairy. hence, i am more evolved than many. lol.

6. Joshua says

While he is absolutely beautiful, he is also fervantly anti-homosexual. He is a proud and devout Muslim.
    He is socially counsious, but not about homosexuality, or womens rights. I met him at a youth function at Oxford last year, he’s not stupid by any means…..just typical of his race and religion.

7. mike says

Um, Jordan, um, if I had someone as HOT as Amir at my side and he didn’t wish to discuss the Theory of Relativity, um, I don’t think I would mind too much, ya know! Baby boxer is HOT but I have read that he is, well, of his culture (Muslim) and not too “gay-friendly”. So, whether he’s “got brains” or not doesn’t matter. Too bad, though.

8. mike says