Bearforce1 | Bill O'Reilly | Brad Pitt | Britney Spears | Music Video

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #195

BILL O'REILLY: Can't stand the fact that a lesbian couple were voted "cutest couple" by their high school class. (source: queerty)

BEARFORCE1: The Dutch bearband is back with the gayest holiday video of the season. (source: perez hilton)

BRAD PITT: Mr. Pitt had the fever for a Pringles in this recently surfaced commercial from his days as an unknown. (source: huffington post)

GIMME MORE: The real choreography you were supposed to see at Britney Spears' performance at the VMAs. This is her stand-in at rehearsals.

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here!

Comments

1. Bill O'Reilly is such an idiot.

Posted by: Chris | Nov 12, 2007 6:29:20 PM

2. Regarding the Brad Pitt commercial, I wonder if he was happier then rather than now. Perhaps he looks back at those days when he was struggling and full of hope as his best days because he was free. He didn't belong to anyone and had no obligations.

Posted by: Hollywood Dave | Nov 12, 2007 6:50:16 PM

3. Bill O'Reilly just gave me a massive headache.

Posted by: Nick Bilz | Nov 12, 2007 6:55:06 PM

4. O'Reilly is ridiculous, so only gay young americans have the right to experment? "theres a difference between who you are and what you do" So how about the cuttest couple being heterosexual and belonging to a religious minority?? im glad he's old... he'll die soon

Posted by: Andres de Miguel | Nov 12, 2007 7:03:46 PM

5. I only know of Bill O'Reilly through Towleroad and through Screen Wipe, a British show on BBC4 hosted by Charlie Brooker in which he showed this guy verbally abusing the son of a dead soldier for not being patriotic.

What a wanker.

Posted by: Darren | Nov 12, 2007 7:05:17 PM

6. I love that doctor! She remained calm, wouldn't be baited, made valid points, and O'Reilly ended up looking like the buffoon he is.

Posted by: Keith | Nov 12, 2007 7:12:23 PM

7. Bill Oh,Really must have sold his soul to the devil. how else to explain a profoundly stupid life form's success?

one of these days that fat head of his will become so full of methane that it will float off into space (with his body in tow) and explode.

Posted by: nic | Nov 12, 2007 7:34:14 PM

8. I am completely done with O'Reilly! Arrogant ASS! I suppose that for the first time on Towleroad that I am speachless....ARROGANT ASS!!!! What else can be said?

Posted by: RB | Nov 12, 2007 8:15:22 PM

9. I am completely done with O'Reilly! Arrogant ASS! I suppose that for the first time on Towleroad that I am speachless....ARROGANT ASS!!!! What else can be said?

Posted by: RB | Nov 12, 2007 8:16:47 PM

10. I sometimes think Bill O acts like he is really that stupid so that he can get the idiots who watch his show to see how idiotic their views often are..

I'm sure it isn't the truth, but it sure is easier to think that someone with no logic has such an "influential" tv show; then again, someone worse became president, so ...

Posted by: gabriel | Nov 12, 2007 11:42:10 PM

11. Keith, you are very right. I was impressed by her grace in the presence of absolute scum. However, there is one point that I wish she had made in response to that lame ass, yet typical statement that "race is not conduct", which is that "gender is not conduct EITHER". Too stupid to grasp analogies, reactionaries like O'Reily instantly start foaming at the mouth whenever race is mentioned during their INvalid sermons about homosexuality. They are so hellbent on this "behavior" talking point that they forget (or exist in denial) that these "behaviors" can and are indulged in by heterosexuals. This yearbook incident being the prime example. You have two females *doing* the EXACT same thing that heterosexual teens across the country do, yet somehow it's their "behavior" that's a problem. Clearly, this issue is WHO, not WHAT, as it is in the controversy surrounding interracial relationships - despite protests to the contrary by prejudiced folks.

Posted by: Brandon | Nov 12, 2007 11:46:12 PM

12. I manage to avoid O'Reilly until he says something stupid or evil enough to get passed around the web. On this particular issue I'm left speechless.

Some part of my brain simply can't process that he could say that he wasn't judging, even as he judged homosexuality as inappropriate for a high school setting. I didn't realize American high schools were supposed to have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy to protect delicate hetero minds as they developed.

Since I'm not hopeful enough to believe he'll disappear over the next decade, I wonder what his stance will be when there are enough same-sex couples open in high schools for it be consider "the norm" since so much of his argument was based on social aceptability.

Sigh. Maybe next year a high school with have "The Cutest Poly-Relationship", and O'Reilly will be left pining for the days where it was just two lesbians he had to admit exist in the world.

~X

Posted by: Xakara | Nov 13, 2007 2:49:39 AM

13. bill o'reilly is a disgusting pig

Posted by: z | Nov 13, 2007 3:29:08 AM

14. loved that guest! her giggle alone moved the "gay agenda" (booga booga) forward 2 years.

Posted by: brad | Nov 13, 2007 6:31:56 AM

15. Bill O'Reilly should burn in hell forever. I have never hated anyone as much as him. He is a truly evil man.

Posted by: eric | Nov 13, 2007 7:18:19 AM

16. Eric: O'Reilly isn't worth the effort to hate him. That's energy you could direct to something grander. But I agree, he falls on the spectrum of evil. That mindless, stupid, petty evil whose only purpose is to tear down everything not like itself.

~X

Posted by: Xakara | Nov 13, 2007 7:48:02 AM

17. My idea of hell for Bill O'Reilly: being tied up and forced to watch the Dutch bearband. Over and over and over again.

Notice how O'Reilly's bigotry becomes more and more shrill the more he loses his culture war. What will he pull out of his grab-bag of arguments next to try to legitimate bigotry that can't be legitimated?

His position is, in the final analysis, just a big old plea: "Please let me keep my prejudices. No matter who they hurt. No matter how much they harm anyone else."

Posted by: Bill | Nov 13, 2007 9:42:19 AM

18. My idea of hell for Bill O'Reilly: being tied up and forced to watch the Dutch bearband. Over and over and over again.

Posted by: Bill | Nov 13, 2007 9:42:45 AM

19. My idea of hell for Bill O'Reilly: being tied up and forced to watch the Dutch bearband. Over and over and over again.

Posted by: Bill | Nov 13, 2007 9:42:52 AM

20. My idea of hell for Bill O'Reilly: being tied up and forced to watch the Dutch bearband. Over and over and over again.

Posted by: Bill | Nov 13, 2007 9:42:56 AM

21. The good doctor did very well with Bill, showing both persistence and restraint. I'm always amazed that anyone can have a "conversation" with him--if his bullying sessions can even be called conversations--and not just start yelling, "Falafel Falafel Idiot Idiot!"

And they are a cute couple.

Posted by: Ernie | Nov 13, 2007 1:19:05 PM