Brad Pitt | George Clooney | Larry Craig | News

George Clooney Cruised By Toe-Tapper in the Men's Room

Ws1

At the October 12 American Cinemateque tribute to Julia Roberts, George Clooney sent in a special video message from a men's restroom. Mid-message he was interrupted by — a toe-tapper.

Ws2 Ws3

See who the toe-tapper is, AFTER THE JUMP...

Ws4

Says Brad Pitt: "I've got a wide stance!"

This meme is going to be with us forever. Here's the clip:

Gay humor is just an unending source of fun for George Clooney.

Recently
Fabio and George Clooney's West Hollywood Catfight [tr]

Comments

1. You're so right ANON: It use to torment me as a child to think of beautiful people like Elizabeth Taylor and Harry Belafonte sitting down on the toilet. Funny thing, when Liz got heavy, the visual image of her on the toilet didn't bother me anymore.

All these new crop of movie stars--I can see them in the damn toilet...maybe not Kate Blanchette and that other British Kate...Winslett--those gals are kinda' classy. I can't see Halle Berry on the toilet, but she aint young Hollywood scum.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Dec 6, 2007 3:36:34 PM

2. I went to como and heard no such thing. The only thing I Did find is the steretype Italians love black girls is pretty much true. Maybe waiters dont talk to 17 yr old girls I dot know.

Posted by: Sasha | Dec 6, 2007 4:10:49 PM

3. i don't understand the negativity toward brad and george. they are not against us. i like their liberal politics. this was clearly a slap at the face of conservative repugs. some of you sour queers really need to wise-up. you can be so annoying.

Posted by: nic | Dec 6, 2007 6:18:43 PM

4. You bitchy queens complaining about George and Brad have already dried up. Now please do us all a favor and blow away.

Posted by: Drake | Dec 7, 2007 3:22:17 AM

5. You can really tell the Log Cabin queens on here. Don't you dare make fun of closet case republicans! They are doing the dirty work for the right wing, one tap at a time !!

Posted by: ty | Aug 14, 2009 11:18:01 AM

6. Brad Pitt contributes nothing to us? The man donated 100K last year to fight Prop 8!

Really, Joseph; shut the fuck up.

Posted by: Rick | Aug 14, 2009 2:33:42 PM