Chase Daniel | Football (American) | News | Sports | Tim Tebow

BigGayDeal.com

Tim Tebow and Chase Daniel in Heisman Close Encounter

Tebow_daniel

While I missed the Heisman ceremony on the 8th, I recently was sent a couple shots of winner Tim Tebow (the first-ever sophomore to win) and contender Chase Daniel frozen in a close encounter by some clever screencapper shortly after the announcement. Did Tebow repeat his Tony Joiner sideline smooch?

Find out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Tebow_daniel_2

Close, but alas, no cigar.

Recently
Sportrait: 2007 Heisman Award Hotties Tim Tebow, Darren McFadden, Colt Brennan, and Chase Daniel [tr]

Comments

1. Tim gave a quick hug to all three of the other contenders. It lasted a millisecond. He gave a great speech. You could tell he was nervous and excited. For me, Colt Brennan blows the other three away looks wise.

Posted by: Roger Newcomb | Dec 18, 2007 1:38:39 PM

2. i just love these homoerotic moments in sports, lets hope the boys were able to find some privacy later and really express their deep rooted feelings for each other...

Posted by: the queen | Dec 18, 2007 2:39:54 PM

3. i just love these homoerotic moments in sports, lets hope the boys were able to find some privacy later and really express their deep rooted feelings for each other...

Posted by: the queen | Dec 18, 2007 2:40:54 PM

4. I think football players are the most homoerotic of all athletes. They're just so big and cuddly, and they're always feeling and smelling on each other. 'Course some gay guys have some terrible memories of highschool football players who were homophobic, but there are always a few insecure assholes on every team. But I love stories from gay guys who had great romances( or atleast, great sexual episodes) with football players.
    'Course, some may read all of what I've just written and simply translate, "bitch, you just like muscular, beefy trade who can be seduced before they realize what's happening."

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Dec 18, 2007 2:41:57 PM

5. The Queen, jeez, you and I are almost always thinking the same thing. Do you think we could've been separated at birth. There are instances of black and white twins, you know.

Nevermind, with our temperments and competition for trade, we'd probably be like the twins in Bette Davis' "Dead Ringer".

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Dec 18, 2007 2:46:36 PM

6. Does anyone think that the losers were so happy for Tebow they wanted to give him a hug? Ouch!

Football competes with rugby and wrestling for man-on-man action I think.

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Dec 18, 2007 3:19:56 PM

7. There was a time, not too long ago, where a moment like Tebow's kiss with Joiner would have killed his chances for a Heisman. Times certainly have changed.

Posted by: Bavaria | Dec 18, 2007 3:38:45 PM

8. It's not commonly known, but yes, my Grandaughter Betty IS a TWIN. Her bitch mother (Bowlegged I called her) sent the other one to Philadelphia to preserve the line. God knows the problems we had with David and that Lesbian cock sucker Wally......anyway, Football player are very appreciative bottoms,,,I am told!

Posted by: Mary, really late Dowager Queen of the United Kingdom | Dec 18, 2007 4:15:35 PM

9. Thanks, Grandma' Mary...I guess.

Do I inherit something now-- besides mental illness? I feel like Anastasia...but what about that poor creature (The Queen) out on the West Coast?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Dec 18, 2007 4:53:10 PM

10. I am sorry Derrick. It seems your destined to have that Male pattern baldness...but that is Phil's fault, not mine. Notice my little Ginger grandson has a full head of shine Tudor Red. And your dentition is SO much better because you were raised in America.....where that tasty cheese and those meat sandwiches come from. Trust me, you got the better end of the bargain. I never think about that poser on your West Coast. Heaven is very busy

Posted by: Mary, Really Late Dowager Queen of the United Kingdom | Dec 18, 2007 6:02:35 PM