Boston | Christmas | News | Santa Claus

BigGayDeal.com

Santas in Speedos Jingle Through Boston

Speedosantas1

It's that time of year again. Boston's annual Speedo Santa Run took place over the weekend and our reader Patrick Lentz was there again to capture it. This year, the fur Speedo introduced by the Santa in the middle last year seems to have caught on. Also joining the run this year was a rowdy gang from Philadelphia.

Hopefully they just tore up a few of those faux fur throws Pottery Barn is hawking this season rather than slaughter any reindeer or albino squirrels.

Speedosantas2

More AFTER THE JUMP...

Speedosantas3

Speedosantas4

Speedosantas5

Speedosantas6

Speedosantas7

Patrick's full set of 2007 Speedo shots is here.

In case you missed last year...
Packages Delivered: Boston's Santa Speedo Run [tr]
Ho Ho Hos: Boston's Santa Speedo Run [tr]

Comments

1. If anyone knows the lean one with the hairy chest in the top photo, put him in touch with me, mkay?

Posted by: peterparker | Dec 17, 2007 1:28:05 PM

2. Please, Santa, put the naturally furry one in the middle under my tree, no wrappings required. (Then peterparker and I can tussle over him.)

Posted by: Ernie | Dec 17, 2007 1:33:39 PM

3. actually, I am 99% certain that the one you refer to, peterparker went to college with me. Is this a gay event?

Posted by: Dan B | Dec 17, 2007 1:40:13 PM

4. This is not a gay event. It's a fun and unique charity event to raise money for the Women’s Lunch Place, a daytime community in Boston for poor and homeless women and their children.

Each runner is asked to raise at least $250 in donations. The runner who raises the most money will win a ski weekend for two, including lodging and lift tickets, courtesy of WAAF.

The run starts and ends at a bar called Lir, 903 Boylston Street, Boston. The course is a 1.25 mile jog down Boylston to Berkeley and then back up Newbury.

I'm sorry I missed it but I was heading to the airport to catch a flight back home. Maybe next year...

Posted by: dbearhug | Dec 17, 2007 1:49:57 PM

5. 'Tis the season!

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Dec 17, 2007 1:50:04 PM

6. The first photo after the jump: Will someone please send me the contact info for the feller on the far left? Mmmmkay, Thanks!

Posted by: Jessica | Dec 17, 2007 3:17:14 PM

7. They can't be gay, I mean, there's actually *chest hair* on view, not dudes shaved and waxed so that they look like pre-pubescent boys.

I'd like to order, in the top picture, the guy on the far left with the white headband and especially the guy in the middle. Yowza.

Posted by: Henry Holland | Dec 17, 2007 3:26:55 PM

8. Okay, this might not be a gay event - and I doubt all the guys in these photos are 'mos - but, damn, those two guys on the right of the top photo look super gay. Just a vibe... I am profiling, sorry!

Posted by: jeff | Dec 17, 2007 4:33:09 PM

9. I think most of the guys in the above photos here are straight, but I can tell you that there was more than the 10% gay ratio of gay guys running at this event. Check the link to the entire batch of photos. The more the event progresses and the more booze is consumed, you have a better feel for the gender preference of some of the runners. :o)

Posted by: Patrick | Dec 17, 2007 4:56:30 PM

10. Who cares if they're straight or gay? None of you guys is gonna fuck any of them, so it really doesn't much matter.

Posted by: Scott | Dec 17, 2007 6:34:00 PM

11. Haven't been to Boston in decades. Frankly, I still see no reason to go back.

Posted by: Larry McD | Dec 18, 2007 3:00:08 AM

12. Haven't been to Boston in decades. Frankly, I still see no reason to go back.

Posted by: Larry McD | Dec 18, 2007 3:00:46 AM

13. Wow...the top middle hottie looks like Colby from Sean Cody from way back in the day. A little older...hotter...YUM

Posted by: aazhdeen | Dec 19, 2007 1:34:57 AM