Brad Pitt | Carson Kressley | Christmas | Music | New Orleans | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #205

BRAD PITT: Rebuilding New Orleans one house at a time.

CARSON KRESSLEY: He recently led a 100 Elf March for TJ Maxx.

NICK CLARK-SPEAR: A Towleroad reader sent me this bit of holiday cheer, direct from his bathroom. I consider him a gift.

RESCUE THE CONSTITUTION: FOX is refusing to run this ad, voiced by Danny Glover. According to Think Progess, the network wants 'documentation' that the constitution 'is indeed being destroyed.'"

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here

Comments

1. The bathroom singer is one cutie-patooty, and has a really sweet voice, not to mention face. :)

Travis

Posted by: Travis | Dec 4, 2007 3:25:35 PM

2. WHOA! That Nick kid is impressive. And kinda cute.

Posted by: MT | Dec 4, 2007 3:31:57 PM

3. Regarding Mr. Spear: Slightly "pitchy" (to quote Randy Jackson) but he sang the last verse understanding the words. I actually teared up at the thought of a savior ending oppression. Bravo!

That is also one of the toughest songs to sing, so he gets extra props! He reallyt is a gift. Oh, yeah, and he's cute as a bug, too.

Posted by: JT | Dec 4, 2007 3:37:41 PM

4. WOW! Cute and he can Sing, too! I'll take him!!

Posted by: virgoboy | Dec 4, 2007 3:41:54 PM

5. Nick Clark Spear:
    I now know what I want for Christmas.
    There is PLENTY of room, under my tree, for him.

Posted by: Kile Ozier | Dec 4, 2007 3:56:54 PM

6. A beautiful smile and a beautiful voice......what a treat.

Posted by: Joshua | Dec 4, 2007 4:05:02 PM

7. Thank you Andy for Nick's beautiful rendition of a beloved Christmas carol. What a lovely gift. I cannot tell you how many friends contacted me asking if this was a tape I made twenty years ago. The similarlity in looks (and singing style; similar breath control breaks) is startling! You both have melted this old man's heart.

Posted by: rudy | Dec 4, 2007 4:33:14 PM

8. Brad Pitt is so sanctimounious it is sickening. Let him spend his own money and not intimidate the public, most of whom don't make the millions he does.

Posted by: Mr. Jolie | Dec 4, 2007 4:35:01 PM

9. The kid sings well, but too bad TR fans are not familiar with the guy who sings this every year at my sister's church--whew!

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Dec 4, 2007 4:54:57 PM

10. I think I just fell in love with Nick Clark Spear.

Posted by: sam | Dec 4, 2007 5:06:57 PM

11. great singing and damn cute too!

and Mr. Jolie... I didn't really get the impression that Brad was "intimidating" the public to donate money. He didn't intimidating to me... unless it doesn't take much for you to feel pressured.

Posted by: gabriel | Dec 4, 2007 5:23:05 PM

12. Mr. Jolie... Brad Pitt already put in 2 million of his own money, sunk a lot of time and energy into this project, and has bought a home in New Orleans.
    So EFF OFF !!

Posted by: A.J. | Dec 4, 2007 6:14:17 PM

13. Nice clip of Mr. Spears, thanks for sharing Andy.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Dec 4, 2007 7:23:37 PM

14. I generally eschew Christmas music - not a Grinch but I just get tired of hearing it everywhere. But Nick made me listen to the whole song.

Posted by: Russ | Dec 4, 2007 7:31:09 PM

15. Thank you Nick, a partial antidote to the Pestboro Craptists. (Although I still marginally prefer Eric Cartman's version)

Posted by: Mike | Dec 4, 2007 8:21:52 PM

16. Seems to me Nick would win the casting call for the Jim Neighbors Story.

Posted by: Jeff | Dec 4, 2007 8:49:54 PM

17. Wow Nick. Lousy bathroom acoustics, probably a very cheap microphone and you sound that good! Very impressive. I've heard live performances by "professional" highly paid vocalists that didn't sound as good as your bathroom serenade. Great voice, good looking too, go for the gold Nick! Thank you for sharing and have a very Merry Christmas.

Posted by: Bob R | Dec 5, 2007 8:47:41 AM