Christopher Gorham | News | Sherri Shepherd | Television | Towleroad Guide to the Tube | Ugly Betty

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #206

SHERRI SHEPHERD: Via Jeremy at Good As You comes this clip from The View regarding what she would do if her child was transgender. In the second clip, Shepherd claims that Jesus predates everything.

RED STATE UPDATE: On Mitt Romney and illegal immigrants.

UGLY BETTY: SPOILER ALERT - Sneak peek at upcoming episode featuring Christopher Gorham and dessert.

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here

Comments

1. That Sherri is sooo stupid! Too stupid to live! Who knew one could long for Star? At least she had a brain in her head.

Posted by: Jorge | Dec 5, 2007 2:57:06 PM

2. Could they have found a bigger boob than this Sherri chick? She's setting women back more than anything else.

Posted by: Sebastian | Dec 5, 2007 3:01:31 PM

3. Christopr Gorham on Ugly Betty is so cute, what a hottie!

Posted by: yum yum | Dec 5, 2007 3:06:21 PM

4. as much as i adore whoopi and like joy, i stopped watching the view because of those two idiots, elizabeth and sherri.

Posted by: the queen | Dec 5, 2007 3:07:10 PM

5. The show is called "The View", so I can't fault it for having some people on it that have retarded views. The more retarded the better as it makes any "left" position seem reasonable when it is countered by a retard.

Posted by: Patrick | Dec 5, 2007 3:29:47 PM

6. The View is basically a lesson on how to interupt everyone by talking louder and louder and louder until the topic changes, at which point you start the whole process over again. How come we're expected to listen to them when they can't even listen to each other?

Posted by: Shawn | Dec 5, 2007 3:45:14 PM

7. That child is gonna grow up a closet case, denying evolution, and stupider than his mother! Or at least the future equivalent. I feel bad for that kid!

Posted by: ZWBush | Dec 5, 2007 4:24:52 PM

8. Sherri still thinks the world is flat, so I don't pay attention to anything she says. Unless it makes me laugh, which that comment about Jesus being around before the Greeks and Romans certainly did!

Posted by: Wayne | Dec 5, 2007 4:53:16 PM

9. Chris Gorham - always been a hottie! Glad to see him on UB! Makes my tongue want to ...

Posted by: TyInTenn | Dec 5, 2007 8:38:32 PM

10. Let's see, Sherri Shepherd or Elizabeth Hasselback, who's more stupid? Frankly I think it's a toss up though, given these latest stupid statements by Shepherd, she may have the edge over Hasselback in "The View's" intellectual race to the bottom...

Posted by: Robert In WeHo | Dec 5, 2007 10:09:50 PM

11. Forget my post earlier about Mario being dumber than me....I forgot about Sherri! She makes me look like a Mensa member.

God love her tho', she is hilarious at times, and I loves me some Joy! Whoopi is great too. Barbara is kinda scary at times, and I dread Elizabeth coming back.

Posted by: Jordan | Dec 5, 2007 10:11:32 PM

12. Sherri was being inarticulate about a point of Christian theology that Christ (not Jesus the man) was with The Father (presumably in Heaven) from the beginning of time. Hopefully she understands this with Christmas coming up this month. The Christian Bible has Christ in the Garden of Eden in Genesis as the Tree of Life. Christ is the ability of things TO BE alive in Christian theology. Hence, it is through it/him that adherents gain eternal life. Now, she didn't say that! but someone once told her that.

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Dec 6, 2007 12:18:07 AM

13. ...please y'all, don't be too hard on miss sherri...you can tell by her demeanor she's a proud IGNORANT woman...!

Posted by: yeahisaidit | Dec 6, 2007 1:00:50 AM