News | Puerto Rico | Ricky Martin

BigGayDeal.com

Ricky Martin Shows Puerto Rico What He's Made Of

Ricky_martin

Ricky Martin has been making the rounds in Puerto Rico where he performed late last week at Las Fiestas de la Calle San Sebastian in San Juan. No report on who he's signaling in the audience with this move. He was later spotted sans companion on the front of a luxury yacht.

Ricky_martin_2

Las Fiestas de la Calle San Sebastian performance AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. If he didn't grab his crotch oi go beachcombing with his bf would we any of us really care about this one note no-talent.

Posted by: Rich | Jan 21, 2008 9:49:00 AM

2. I would! I love his positive energy and upbeat attitude. Maybe it's because he's not hugely popular but I'm also encouraged by him.

Is he gay? Hm. Who cares.

Posted by: Rob (lrdarystar) | Jan 21, 2008 9:59:13 AM

3. I love Ricky, I don't like the buzz cut, though. Just does not fit him.

Posted by: Rad | Jan 21, 2008 10:02:51 AM

4. i would, too. i think he has talent, and he does good work on behalf of exploited and abused children. if he IS gay, he's welcome in my gayborhood.

Posted by: nic | Jan 21, 2008 10:10:56 AM

5. Isn't he looking kinda chunky and puffy? Too much Puerto Rican rum?

Posted by: woodroad34 | Jan 21, 2008 10:21:48 AM

6. If I were in the front row of that show I'd jump up, pull down his pants and suck his hot latino dick in front of everyone until he cums in my mouth and then I'd stand up and kiss him.

Posted by: James | Jan 21, 2008 10:44:07 AM

7. Ricky Martin still looks hot! I think the weight gain looks good on him because he's still relatively buff. In fact, he seems to be moving from a semi-twink look the hot daddy look. I approve. :)

Posted by: BigBaller | Jan 21, 2008 10:46:39 AM

8. DAMN! I'd suck on that for weeks!

Posted by: Strathos | Jan 21, 2008 10:46:51 AM

9. I think it's about time he changed his name from RICKY to RICK.

Or, better yet, DICK.

Posted by: Jeff NYC | Jan 21, 2008 10:54:56 AM

10. I would SO do him! He looks much better than ever! I love the tats, the beefier look and the buzz cut with the facial hair! Aiy Papi!!

Posted by: Pinky Bear | Jan 21, 2008 10:56:29 AM

11. Ricky go for it and live your life in the manner that best suits you. I am glad that he ignores the questions of his sexuality it is all about him and how he chooses to live. Gay or not he still holds the attention of millions and that is why he is in the game to put his music, his energy out there for others to enjoy when they see him perform.

I personally do not listen to Madonna or him because their music bores me to death however there is NO denying that they are both excellent at performing.

Posted by: Char | Jan 21, 2008 11:57:13 AM

12. The buzzcut is hot

Posted by: Davey | Jan 21, 2008 12:03:34 PM

13. i just love the way hispanic men check out their chorizos... with the tan, the tats, and the buzz cut, ricky has all the making of one hot latino top daddy... mmmm, besame mucho....

Posted by: the queen | Jan 21, 2008 12:21:24 PM

14. I don't know if anyone knows this but HE IS HUGELY POPULAR. His concerts in the US all sold out and he doesn't play small venues.

He is a bit larger now because he has a herniated disc in his neck and as a result he can't work out like he used to.

I've seen him in concert a few times and I was at the festival and he is the nicest guy and his energy is so infectious.

He is a great representative of Puerto Rico with his kindness and positive energy.

Posted by: Ry | Jan 21, 2008 1:27:36 PM

15. He looks like he works out too much...the weights are too much. But he's such a positive musical presence...Carry on, Rickie!

Posted by: bryan | Jan 21, 2008 1:42:14 PM

16. To see cool pics with Ricky showing that he is "not" gay try www.WhyFame.com

Posted by: mike g | Jan 21, 2008 2:14:09 PM

17. [quote]Isn't he looking kinda chunky and puffy?[/quote]

haha

i guess if anorexic is your idea of average weight

sorry, think he looks good

Posted by: steve | Jan 21, 2008 4:50:48 PM

18. i just had to comment--what kinda twisted view--that pic of him in the swimsuit -he looks amazing--i have driven myself to the point of starvation to look good for a community that is so obviously fucked up crazy-the idea you think ricky martin looks fat is just so crazy--this is why i avoid the gay community-you can never be accepted and loved unless yor young and perfect--its just cruel and hateful-im 34 and feel old-i wish i was straight--in the staright world id be perfect-im 34 succesful-nice body--but i dont have a complete six pack so im not good enough-only in the gay world would he be fat--it not suprising so many people are single and growing old alone--no one is ever gonna be perfect--i so mad-just--i cant believe i subjected myself for years to get approval when its obvious there is none---see i kinda think my body looks like ricky martins kinda-im not perfect but fit-flat tummy-i thought i was looking good today-feeling good--nice to see celebritries i can relate to-then i see hes fat--fat--its hard for me to stay this "fat" myself--i know ill never be that image of perfection and it drives me crazy normal average guys expect normal guys to look like that-those that call him fat-do you have a six pack???if not who are you to keep this crazy obsession going.

Posted by: brandon | Jan 21, 2008 6:37:52 PM

19. Whether Ricky Martin represents the Latin community, the Gay community, or just human kind, he is a winner and a special example of what one can do with ones God given talent. Go for it Ricky and THANK YOU!!!!!!

Posted by: Ricky Vee | Jan 21, 2008 9:08:03 PM

20. Ricky Martin is a great performer and a genuinely sweet and gentle man. He is a great ambassador for la comunidad puertoriquena. If you have never seen Sr. Martin in concert, you have not seen a real professional make thousands of people deliriously happy. The guy puts on a great, energetic show and he is exciting and sexy on stage. These days, I don't mind a little discretion. There are enough people "out" that nobody has to rag on Ricky because he's not shouting "it" from a mountaintop.

Posted by: mike | Jan 22, 2008 6:31:56 AM

21. Ricky Martin is a great performer and a genuinely sweet and gentle man. He is a great ambassador for la comunidad puertoriquena. If you have never seen Sr. Martin in concert, you have not seen a real professional make thousands of people deliriously happy. The guy puts on a great, energetic show and he is exciting and sexy on stage. These days, I don't mind a little discretion. There are enough people "out" that nobody has to rag on Ricky because he's not shouting "it" from a mountaintop.

Posted by: mike | Jan 22, 2008 6:32:40 AM

22. Brandon honey... you need to increase the dosage on your Paxil.

Gay men aren't dealing with anything that straight women haven't dealt with for centuries. Yes, the bar is set impossibly high (see all those pics of Ryan Barry for an example), but that doesn't mean you have to accept it at face value. Let it encourage you to maintain overall health and fitness (sounds like you have), and ignore the rest. Don't let it make you feel shitty about yourself. Handsomeness doesn't always require a 6 pack... most of the time all it requires is confidence.

Posted by: The Milkman | Jan 22, 2008 9:59:15 AM

23. i think he is not that interesting anymore

Posted by: hotgaynews | Jan 25, 2008 9:50:43 PM

24. Hate to break up the ricky lovefest but I seem to remember this guy sang and shook his stupid ass at the first inaugural of GWB—in january 2001- this is unforgivable—that was a contested election –the shrub lost and besides he’s surrounded by people who want queers dead –so, why the fuck is little ricky singing for that dick? I guess he doesn’t mind people who want to deny him his civil rights-- Mike do you actually believe lots of performers/actors are out—really? you are pretty uninformed --Name five big name, well know actors/performers who are out –you can’t and you are full of shit –his closet case self loathing ass should be fucking out –until he is, he’s part of our problem –not someone to look up to –Brandon girly girl you need to lighten up –and go have a some ice cream already

Posted by: professor crabby ph.d. | Jan 26, 2008 7:53:04 PM

25. I think that Ricky looks better physically than he's ever looked. I always thought he looked too thin. Not to brag, but I am an experienced woman and I can tell you that heavier men feel so much better than light weight fly-away boys. Bigger men really make for hot sex even if they aren't big down there. Skinny guys are such a turn off. And I like Ricky because he's always smiling and upbeat and he makes people happy. He always looks like he's having a good time and I think he is good to people too and people don't appreciate him enough.

Posted by: maria lopez | Mar 8, 2008 12:00:34 AM