Anna Nicole Smith | Howard K. Stern | Larry Birkhead | News | Rita Cosby

Anna Nicole Bodyguard Claims Larry Birkhead is Gay

Birkhead

On recent nights you may have seen Anna Nicole's daughter Dannielynn paraded across a cemetery in the Bahamas by Larry Birkhead under the gaze of entertainment TV cameras. Well, so has Anna Nicole's former bodyguard, and he's not happy about it. He talked to Access Hollywood about Birkhead's recent well-televised return to Anna Nicole's grave with his daughter: "I thought that was very disgusting, I thought it was staged. I do believe he loves his daughter, but the thing is, when he comes on TV and he parades her off, it seems like it's like a laugh in Anna's face. Like, 'Ha! I got her anyway!’"

The bodyguard also claims that Birkhead is gay and was only a sperm donor to Anna Nicole. Said Big Moe (ironically, that's his name): "Well, (Anna Nicole) told me that, you know, he was a homosexual. She knew deep down that he didn't want to be with her...Anybody that's been around Anna, they would know that Larry wouldn't be her type. First of all, she liked men that was wealthy, I mean that's no secret...Because of how Larry looked, she figured, oh my child would look great. Blonde hair, blue eyes, you know, 'Go great with me and my baby will come out beautiful.'"

It's not the first time the rumor has surfaced. In April 2007 a male model named Kerrick Ross came forward claiming to be Birkhead's lover. And in September last year, a tell-all book by Rita Cosby claimed that Birkhead and lawyer Howard K. Stern were involved sexually and made secret deals to split Smith's estate. In the meantime, lawsuits have been filed.

Anna Nicole's Bodyguard Big Moe Takes Aim At Larry Birkhead [access hollywood]

Comments

1. "Said Big Moe (ironically, that's his name)" BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    My laugh of the morning. Thank you.
    - signed, another big mo.

Posted by: Strepsi | Feb 12, 2008 9:38:46 AM

2. I truly couldn't care less who Larry Birkhead screws or gets screwed by. The whole bunch has been screwing each other for years in full public view and no one is interested.

Big Moe...coffee almost came out my nose.

Posted by: Jake | Feb 12, 2008 10:30:10 AM

3. Given that all of this has played out in multiple state and foreign legal venues and the fact that Larry began his quest for joint custody of his daughter having little resources, I think his accomplishments take the kind of savvy and intelligence that one can only be born with. He has overruled his acting legal council more than once to compromise and settle litigation in his favor. He recognizes opportunities and ways to reach amicable settlements at key junctures. To date, he has been victorious on every front, even in the face of Vergie Arthur, Anna Nicole's controlling greedy mother, who is being bankrolled by one of the wealthiest law firms in the United States. Specifically the law firm who won a $1.3 billion civil suit against Dupont Chemical for hazardous silicon implants.

I have nothing but respect for him. And he is demonstrating the ability to provide a bright, well financed future for his daughter. Bravo Larry, keep up the good work.

Posted by: Robert | Feb 12, 2008 11:08:42 AM

4. Is EVERY poster on this link GAY? Your words certainly sound like you are. Good grief, Dannielyn should not be raised as a gay person.

Posted by: hetero | Dec 22, 2010 8:53:49 PM

5. Howard and Larry are hot together. Where's the sex video?

Posted by: Manny Espinola | Nov 30, 2012 10:54:53 PM

6. He looks so gayishly handsome. I like that he loves his daughter and treats her like the princess she is.

Posted by: maria | May 5, 2013 1:41:24 PM