Big Brother | News

BigGayDeal.com

Big Brother 9: Sex, Sex, and More Sex

Bigbrother9james

Those of you not interested in Big Brother, kindly skip to the next post. For those of you that are, there might be some spoilers in this post.

Big Brother 9's James engaged in his own special performance of 'taint misbehavin'' on the live feeds. The mohawked bicyclist shocked housemates over the weekend by showing off a few of his talents, most of which have to do with swinging and fluffing his impressive male equipment.

JameskissCheck the clip out here (warning: totally NSFW)

James was also discovered to have taken part in at least one male solo adult video. Check that out here (warning : totally NSFW).

James has also been featured in ads for Dirty Boy Video kissing another man.

Meanwhile, housemate Matt has had a few encore presentations of his under-the-cover antics from last week.

And check out the shouting match that erupted in the backyard, as gay housemate Josh accused Amanda of being a whore, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. But this is what BLOGs are for! I don't watch this stuff, but THANKS for posting the GOOD PARTS!!!! I can skip the rest!

Wow! Nice screen caps! I need a shower, now!

Posted by: Rad | Feb 18, 2008 12:34:17 PM

2. I don't know wat that Amanda girl did but noone shud talk to anyone like that. Talk about reinforcing the mysogynistic gay stereotype!

Posted by: Alex | Feb 18, 2008 1:56:41 PM

3. Oh man...too bad seeing Josh and Amanda at each others throats. Given the disrespect shown to both of them by Alex and Parker, I'd rather seem them as allies in taking down the pigs.

Maybe it's true that Josh is easily manipulated sexually.

James certainly seems like he brings the good times with him, though. I'm rooting for him at this point.

Posted by: thin mint | Feb 18, 2008 2:15:11 PM

4. I'm sorry, but am I the only one who is stunned by Joshua's flagrant attacks on Amanda?

I've only seen this clip and am unsure about what led to this blowup, but regardless of who is at fault, calling a woman a c***, in my opinion, is no different than calling a gay person a f***** or a Black person a n*****. If either of those epithets had been used, I could only imagine the outrage from not only the fellow houseguests, but America as a whole. Why isn't this instance held to the same standard?

I pity Joshua; I was rooting for him (and Neil) in the beginning, but the only way he can redeem himself is by giving Amanda a sincere apology. I realize this is a game show, but calling her that repeatedly was really out of line.

Posted by: Keith | Feb 18, 2008 9:22:26 PM

5. Not only did Joshuah use that language with her, but he recommended they give her a noose, so she could hang herself, "just like her father."

Amanda's father committed suicide by hanging himself.

Whatever little respect I had for that piece of shit is gone. It's a shame such a repugnant excuse for a human being is representing us on this show.

Amanda may be annoying and the source of much of the miscommunication in the house, but no one deserves that level of hatred.

Posted by: theo | Feb 19, 2008 1:30:02 AM

6. I am disappointed that Joshua tuned out to be just another bitchy queen (and that is putting it nicely).

He is the one who is a c**t.

I really hope he is the next to leave the house, you do not treat people like that. He doesn't deserve to be in the house.

Posted by: Fat Queer | Feb 19, 2008 5:39:36 AM

7. Wow -- I'm a huge fan of BB and generally love the drama, but this, to me, is like watching a gazelle get eaten by tigers. Just makes me a bit ill. What kind of people just stand there and gang up on one person and feel justified by doing that? Do they have no humanity whatsoever?

I guess living in a fishbowl makes you lose all sense of what means anything and what doesn't. Nothing Amanda did deserves that kind of treatment.

Posted by: Jordan | Feb 19, 2008 12:55:39 PM

8. Whatever... Back to James: does anyone know why he has the KFC colonel's bow tie tattooed on his chest? I've seen some weird tattoos, but this one's weird.

Posted by: Christopher | Feb 19, 2008 1:44:52 PM

9. Hey folks, get a grip, we're watching Big Brother here. People lie and deceive to win the game. That is how the game is played.

Many of the gay people are outraged at Joshua's argument with Amanda. No one would be outraged if Amanda had done the same thing to Joshua. It looks like a lot of internalized homophobia and double standards regarding what is appropriate to say to another male and what is appropriate to say to a female.

Does anyone not agree that Amanda is the most annoying person on Big Brother? Yes, Joshua did go overboard and it makes him look bad for doing so. But, the outrage expressed on this board regarding Joshua's behavior has me wondering why so many gay men think its unacceptable for a gay man to call a woman out.

Posted by: PacificHeights | Feb 19, 2008 10:28:31 PM

10. James has another video out which includes him performing oral sex on another guy. Warning link totally NSFW!

Posted by: Dudetube | Feb 20, 2008 11:20:43 AM