Comments

1. Randy says

Fax comes into Madonna’s office….” Seems everyone is all cranky that you are into making money these days. Run with this concept. Pie charts and econosocial graphics will be sent via PDF to your account.”

2. Ben says

I thought it was a funny, silly interview. Very old-school Madonna attitude and approach. She even sounded like Michigan via New York City for a change.

3. says

I too love Madonna. I love the fact that she likes to make money (because no woman should be proud of making money, the horror!). I love her music and think she is fierce. I’m not so sure I’m gonna like the new album, but it’s okay. I’ll wait for the next one.

4. Brandon says

Madonna, you’ve kept yourself relevant in a way that many of the major stars from your era haven’t. Great. But, lots of money to sing Holiday or Like a Virgin? Come On! Your fans want to hear new AND old stuff. Can you think about us for a second?

5. michael says

Amazing cover! So glad she reunited with Steen Meisel.

The interview was cute, but some people obviously chose not to listen, or are just willfully stupid. She was being completely faceteous when she siad she would only sing “Like a virgin/holiday” for 30 million. Some people just need to find fault with this woman.

6. Marc says

Hey Anonymous, those links you posted are a couple of the funniest things I have almost EVER read.

I see no comparison between the 2 album covers and the one where they’ve cropped out the crotch shot was even funnier.

It’s not a pic of her snatch, she IS clothed you idiot.

Sounds like you could use a few good crotches in your life, like SERIOUSLY !
    Come on !

7. says

Fierce new look? Are you serious? I think she needs and “excuse” why she looks like a praying mantis and can’t move her entire upper face.

No work indeed.

Especially since her “new’ album is produced by the producer that is producing the entire pop chart. So we have Vadge sounding just like everyone else. That should make the Rhianna loving gays happy. More of the same formulaic bullshit masquerading as music.