Jimmy Kimmel | News | Richard Simmons

Is Jimmy Kimmel F**king Richard Simmons?

Kimmel

Or the other way around?

One more shot AFTER THE JUMP...

Kimmel2

Sorry to scare you so early in the morning. According to People these are shots from Kimmel's latest video: "In the new video, Kimmel isn’t uh, bleeping anyone, but getting whipped into shape by Simmons."

Previously
Jimmy Kimmel is F**king Ben Affleck! [tr]

Comments

1. You can always count on Simmons to provide the highest quality in minstrel entertainment. Of course, Kimmel recognizes this.

Posted by: John In Manhattan | Apr 2, 2008 10:01:52 AM

2. Kimmel's a Kreep.

Posted by: BusyTimmy | Apr 2, 2008 10:02:49 AM

3. I dunno.

Aside from a few interesting Letterman appearances, L'il Richard has always made me feel queasy inside. Sometimes, after a retreat to a "safe place", I'd feel better.

Posted by: Banjiboi | Apr 2, 2008 10:14:38 AM

4. OK Jimmy, the "Fucking Ben Affleck" video was funny, but enough with the gay jokes, don't turn into Jay Leno on us.

Posted by: John D | Apr 2, 2008 10:55:32 AM

5. He created a profile at a military dating site called uniformedcupid.com for love and passion, it's reported that so many naughty&sexy military chicks and dudes posted their profiles there.

Posted by: chloe | Apr 2, 2008 11:25:23 AM

6. I would totally watch Jimmy Kimmel fuck Richard Simmons. Really.

Posted by: Pierre | Apr 2, 2008 12:04:31 PM

7. Hey Andy...what is up with the SPAM comments from CHLOE hawking some apparently hetero dating site?

Posted by: NO SPAM | Apr 2, 2008 1:05:03 PM

8. Richard Simmons is still wearing shorter shorts than Kimmel. Ugh. I fail to see how he still gets any attention whatsoever. He's been doing the exact same empty schtick for 30 years.

Posted by: Paul R | Apr 2, 2008 1:25:57 PM

9. Gross and grosser.

Posted by: anon | Apr 2, 2008 5:53:06 PM

10. Sometimes SPAM in a particular context is just plain funny. (Think about Richard's profile on military dating, yikes.) Thanks, Chloe, for making me spit my wine on the computer keyboard. I'll send the cleaning bill to you because you're like a real person, right?

Posted by: Ernie | Apr 2, 2008 9:54:10 PM

11. Why do people hate Richard Simmons for trying to help people most of you wold just laugh at? I know sweatin' to the oldies is sort of a joke, but I remember looking at those morbidly obese people and thinking, "He could be saving their lives". I've got no hate for him (just don't let him dress you)!

Posted by: Jennifer | Apr 3, 2008 11:44:22 AM

12. I agree Jennifer. The bottom line is that Simmons is a man creating value in society and for that should be respected. Should he make money and attain fame in the process is good in my opinion.

Posted by: Vi Agara | Apr 9, 2008 7:19:44 PM