Kiss | Lindsay Lohan | News

BigGayDeal.com

Dad: Lindsay Lohan Lesbian Romance is Obvious

Lindsay1

Responding to photos which surfaced late last week of Lindsay Lohan and DJ Samantha Ronson necking and kissing in Cannes, Lohan's father Michael told Us Weekly that the couple's "[romance] is evident to anyone with half a brain."

And because being gay is such an awful thing, he added, "Just like the [topless] Marilyn Monroe spread, Linds is my daughter and there are just some things a father doesn't want to see or hear, regardless of whether they are true or false. [Lindsay] is a big girl, and she can make her own life choices. Then it is between her and God. Maybe her mother's life revolves around the tabloids and reports, but mine doesn't. I am into setting a good example and doing good things that don't deceive or exploit my kids. But I will say this: While we were a family, you never even saw or heard a negative thing about any of us. But since the separation, look at everything that has happened!"

Lindsay2

Comments

1. Ugh, I'm so sick to death of reading about LL and Amy W.

Please stop !

Posted by: Marc | May 27, 2008 9:59:15 AM

2. That woman would fellate an Otter if she thought it would get her coverage. This sapphic traffic is bogus methinks.

Posted by: Nonplussed | May 27, 2008 10:26:08 AM

3. That man is disgusting. Anyone with a rap sheet like his shouldn't talk about "life choices."

Posted by: Padraic | May 27, 2008 10:34:34 AM

4. I don't know if Lindsay Lohan is a lesbian. But I do know that if I were her, I'd have a hard time deciding which of my parents' brake lines to sever first.

Posted by: Oh.No | May 27, 2008 11:09:11 AM

5. ditto::: on vomit in my throat from not even reading it but the overall coverage of this shit & the entire scene.while thousands & thousands of people are starving their asses off on the other side of the world from all those catastrophes

Posted by: tc | May 27, 2008 11:53:57 AM

6. He'll be going on a homo-hate/ex-gay-promoting national tour with Anne Heche's mother before too long.

He's already got some of the rhetoric down pat.

Posted by: Zeke | May 27, 2008 12:26:37 PM

7. "See? I really AM the next Jodie Foster!"

Posted by: Strepsi | May 27, 2008 12:27:19 PM

8. I'll say this: it's been quite a year for dad.

Posted by: Yeek | May 27, 2008 1:36:17 PM

9. Zeke

Yepp

:-(

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | May 27, 2008 1:41:54 PM

10. well, i'm happy for lindsay. this will probably be the most stable relationship of any kind in her life.

Posted by: raisa | May 27, 2008 1:51:04 PM

11. omg they totally SUCK!!!!!

Posted by: kaluca | May 27, 2008 3:36:05 PM

12. Both pictures look photoshopped. I'm all for a good gay scandal, but have to call shenanigans on this one.

Posted by: Blue | May 27, 2008 4:33:11 PM

13. Oh give me a break !

Madonna did it, Jolie did it, Anne Heche did... these are women who are attracted to men in the first place, but who are curious enough to play with one of the girl... who always happens to be : not feminine, skinny or butch, almost manly-looking.
    It's funny because in all the movies (Mulholland Drive, Vicky Cristina Barcelona) it's always two beautiful and feminine girls who liplock but in real life these newly bi-girls are attacted to girl with some kind of masculine behaviour.
    Lohan is no exception.

I'm wondering when male actors will start using that trick to get attention.

Posted by: alexia | May 27, 2008 6:28:12 PM

14. hahaha..."fellate an otter". that rocks!
    yep, i think it's an attention thing, too. either that or the flavor of the moment. hopefully this dj chick doesn't fall too hard, because it's gonna happen. and i'd bet on sooner rather than later.

Posted by: chuck | Jun 2, 2008 12:05:58 AM

15. UM
    when Miss Lohan was having all the drunk/drug problems, didnt all the tabloids report that the lover in this story was at the heart of her problems?

Posted by: Sandra | Jun 2, 2008 5:34:06 AM

16. I don't know if you can blame the GF, but they were having a fight about bearding which caused her first DUI/car crash. This is not new.

Posted by: O'DAY | Jul 2, 2008 2:44:15 PM

17. Her dad shouldn't be judging. He isn't exactly a saint.

Posted by: lethal commission | Oct 26, 2011 11:23:18 PM