Football (American) | News | Sports | Tennessee

BigGayDeal.com

Gay Party or a Night Out with Tennessee Titans QB Vince Young?

Young_1

It's apparently the latter, though given the preponderance of shirtlessness, lack of women, and the curious beer-bellied bear dude it's kind of hard to tell.

Young remarked on the photos: "I apologize to some of the kids if they did see it because I am trying to be a role model for them. But at the same time, I was just trying to have fun with (friends). That is the life of a quarterback, somebody of my status. I guess somebody was trying to make some money and sold the picture to the web site. But at the same time that is the life I chose to live. But it is not going to stop me from having fun. I just have to watch myself. They always want to try and get some negative pub on me. It wasn’t really nothing bad. … Everybody deserves to have a good time every once in a while during the offseason."

Young_2

Comments

1. His apology is weird and confusing. He looks like he's on ecstasy.

Posted by: Paul R | May 27, 2008 1:23:46 PM

2. oh this pix is definitely most gay... and what's wrong with a role model having a little fun? after all, tallulah bankhead was (IS!!!) one of my role models and she had one hell of a good time!

Posted by: the queen | May 27, 2008 1:36:17 PM

3. Well, last week I was branded as person anti-big guy. I've always loved beef--especially on the football field.

Neither I nor THE QUEEN would be caught dead at such a gathering. We would wait outside in the dark for those who exit by themselves, and pick out which "piece of trade" is the most suitable. You got to catch them while they're alone. In a group they'll growl, "I hate faggots"...but catch one alone, he'll hold his thaing and whisper, "what's up?"

The "bear" is probably an offensive lineman...more my West Coast Darlin's type. I'll take Young or a thick tight-end, if they got one.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | May 27, 2008 1:40:55 PM

4. why the hell is he apologizing?!!?

Blogging and urinal-ism is destroying the civility of our lives!

Posted by: David B. | May 27, 2008 1:49:01 PM

5. Derrick,

Please add to me to list of children who luvz em' big 'n beefy! The trade featured in these shots are most choice indeed.

And I have no doubt. As far as these pics go, like my mama would say, "Honey, something in the milk ain't clean".

Posted by: banjiboi | May 27, 2008 3:21:39 PM

6. Not to mention the nellie one next to the white bear dude. G...A...Y!

Posted by: Pugzz | May 27, 2008 5:11:06 PM

7. TRADE? EUW! WHO SAYS TRADE ANYMORE? WAIT. I GUESS THAT MEANS ITS TIME TO GO BACK TO USING IT. COOL. YEAH. HOT TRADE MAN!

Posted by: dw314 | May 27, 2008 6:02:23 PM

8. It looks like a very special episode of Noah's Arc.

Posted by: Norman | May 28, 2008 9:32:32 AM

9. Why do we insist on wanting people to be gay. If a straight guy dresses nicely, he's gay, God forbid a straight guy hanging out with his friends he has to be gay. Only gay men have have placed a patent on taking their shirts off in clubs and flinging their arms in the air.

Posted by: Rick | May 28, 2008 12:18:00 PM

10. I don't want him to be gay, I want him to be "trade". If he was gay...well, it gets all emotional. Trade just gives sex.
    Of course, nowadays, they want money too. They didn't used to, but everything went down hill in the 1980s...or atleast I did.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | May 28, 2008 12:31:08 PM

11. Wait, so what happened? Somebody sold a pic of him and fellow "traders"**giggles** off to bloggeristas and he had to apologize to kids who were "offended"? WTF? Since when is it offensive to drink beer and take your top off?

Posted by: Shabaka | May 28, 2008 12:50:08 PM

12. Ummm. . . Black Gay Pride took place in DC last weekend? That picture strongly resembles BGP events that I have attended in the past. Coincidence???

Posted by: bustersad | May 29, 2008 12:09:28 PM