Comments

1. FizziekruntNT says

Either O’Donnell is crazy mad in love with this dope or they’ve got some serious co-dependency issues…or maybe there’s some magic dick going on.

No, no, I have to keep reminding myself, there’s no such thing as magic dick. There’s no such thing as magic dick. There’s no such thing as magic dick.

And I thought I was having problems. Shiat.

2. another matt says

I read McGreevy’s autobiography and it sort of humanized him to me…that being said, he’s an absolute mess, a horrible coward and a total opportunistic scumbag. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever, and feel sorry for his parter/sugar daddy.

However, THAT being said, his second wife is equally opportunistic, taking every chance she can get to bask in the limelight and be the center of attention. She makes me sick as well.

His poor daughters.

3. Zeke says

How long was he married to the gold digger?

I certainly understand that he should be responsible for child support but I don’t know what her basis is for demanding alimony. It IS 2008 after all.

4. dc8stretch says

Right. He’s broke. So is OJ. Funny how the rich are out of money when there is a judgement against them. Yet they’re still in million dollar homes.

5. Anon Y. Mous says

So he’s a mess, huh? Messy like a fox! That guy’s got huge earning potential. He’ll be raking in the dough hand over fist as soon as he gets his ex-wife out of his hair. Also, he’s nerdy-hot, and I wouldn’t kick him out of bed for eating crackers. I love you, Gov. McGreevey!

6. Anon Y. Mous says

7. patrick nyc says

‘One good movie/TV deal and they’ll both be set for life.’

Who would want to read this pigs book or see a film on his hypocritical so called life. I can’t wait until his 15 minutes are up, for his bitch ex wife as well. She was carting her sorry ass around the local stations when Spitzer got caught with the hooker.

8. Zeke says

It looks like Ann Heche is going to court making the same claim.

What’s worse, she’s claiming that she’s too poor to pay CHILD SUPPORT for her daughter.

9. Ted says

Shane, please recognize that everyone’s circumstances are different. I married 20 years ago, and it took many years to realize it was a mistake, for many reasons, some of which were not obvious at the start.

Being a NJ resident and closely following the McGreevy saga, I decided to do something about it not because I was caught in a compromising situation like that douche bag but because it was the right thing to do. But believe me, it was not and is not easy.

I would kick him out of bed for being a lying sack of shit. He does indeed have incredible earnings potential, but any settlement can be revisited later as I understand it. At least he doesn’t seem to be turning his back on his kids. Who knows for sure?

And yes, I think she’s milking this for everything it’s worth. Including the publicity.

10. Lukey says

He’s hot as hell to me, and I get why his partner is helping him out. I also agree with Zeke. It’s 2008. His ex wife should get a JOB, or let her write a book and see if anyone buys it. He has a responsibility to the kids, not his ex.