. KENT COUNTY GOP: A video (and possible..." />

Barack Obama | Fashion Men | George W. Bush | Golf | Iraq | Michigan | News | Tony Romo | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #289

BUSH AND GOLF: President learns it's not a good idea to hit the back nine when we're at war.

TONY ROMO: Does a hatchet job on "Take Me Out to the Ball Game">.

KENT COUNTY GOP: A video (and possible ad) that the Kent County, Michigan GOP has created that paints Barack Obama as a white-flag-waiving elitist.

ANDREW CHRISTIAN: The underwear designer takes his goods to the beaches of Rio to see if the locals will make the switch.

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here.

Comments

1. Bush's statement that he doesn't play golf while we're at war has already been shown to be a blatant lie:

Posted by: Tread | May 14, 2008 4:25:55 PM

2. What sort of self-absorbed, narcissistic person thinks that giving up golf is an appropriate response to thousands of war dead? What sort of person is so impressed with his "sacrifice" that he actually brags about it? And lies?

Posted by: sam | May 14, 2008 4:34:15 PM

3. What a beautiful Chocolate Brazilian Daddy! That was a gay beach in Rio? Oh, come THE QUEEN, let's you and me book a flight. Tell your husband you're going away for a while... to do missionary work. We've got to get there, honey! At our ages, we may not be here on this earth much longer. Oh, speak for myself, right.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | May 14, 2008 4:46:15 PM

4. WOW

WOW

WOW

Get that beautiful chocoalte man a modeling contract split quick before a sugar daddy snaps him up.

WOW

I think I am going to go make and eat something chocolate in honor of him.

WOW

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | May 14, 2008 4:51:19 PM

5. My thoughts exactly Jimmy, hopefully Andrew Christian will sign him up. Why wouldn't they? And Derrick, I will beat you to it, literally and figuratively. Hands off my man.

Posted by: davefromtampa | May 14, 2008 5:08:26 PM

6. Just when I think Bush couldn't inspire more vomit to rise from gut, he does so in excess.

What a wretched human being.

Posted by: Marco | May 14, 2008 5:19:06 PM

7. The Democrats were elected in 2006 to end the war. Their refusal to do so is just one of their many betrayals. The always vote to fund the war. They voted to give him the excuse to expand the war to Iran. Clinton wants to nuke Iran and equally dimwitted Obama wants war with Pakistan, a nuclear power. They refuse to impeach Bush and Cheney, to convene an International War Crimes Tribunal or to repeal anti-constitutional laws like the Paytriot act. They refuse to close the concentration camp at Guantanamo. They're no less contemptible than Bush, Powell, Bill Clinton, Rice, Rumsfeld and Gates.

The only real solution is to increase our efforts to build a GI/Civilian/Labor antiwar movement that demands total and immediate withdrawal of US forces from the region and cutting the purse stings that pay for the zionist ethnic cleansing and apartheid.

Posted by: Bill Perdue, RainbowRED | May 14, 2008 5:53:52 PM

8. Bush just keeps making the same mistakes over and over...

Posted by: oakling | May 14, 2008 6:03:25 PM

9. I say damn, I say damn, I say damn! That was one beautiful man. Wonder twins power activate...form of a Andrew Christian speedo!

Posted by: mikeinbama | May 14, 2008 6:28:13 PM

10. Let's not forget that Bush also said he was envious of the soldiers fighting the war, this prick has less than 8 months left people, thank freaking God.

Posted by: patrick nyc | May 14, 2008 8:10:16 PM

11. And as inept and dimwitted as Bush is, there are still millions who can't wait to vote for McCain who is just as bad, the most dumb voting public in the world.

Posted by: Marc | May 14, 2008 9:21:27 PM

12. Derrick, I am coming with you and the Queen! That guy was stunning and proves my point that the various gay Brazilian blogs, magazines, advertisements and Mr. Brazil contests have some serious color issues! Rarely do they ever feature men darker than a Triscuit. The contests may have one or two tokens, but rarely do they ever make finalist, let alone win.

I hope that Andrew Christian makes a superstar out of this guy and turns Brazil on it's head.

Posted by: soulbrotha | May 15, 2008 12:14:32 AM

13. I know all of you was trying to get a peek of that sexy man....I know I was...lol

Posted by: Nite in Shining Armour | May 15, 2008 8:57:06 AM

14. Tony Romo may not have a voice, but, damn he's a good looking guy. Woof!!!!!!

Posted by: NICK | May 15, 2008 1:20:58 PM