UK Male Athletes Take It Off for Cancer and Cosmo

Rugbyballs2_2

As I mentioned yesterday, the athletes will be donating items for an eBay auction benefiting the Everyman campaign for male cancer.

Below, left, Aston Villa footballer Nigel Reo-Coker. Below, right, Joe McFadden, star of the UK’s Heartbeat and The Crow Road.

Rugbyballs3_2 Rugbyballs4

previously
Rugby Star Danny Cipriani Raises Money for Male Cancer [tr]
Austrian National Rugby Team are Fantastic Losers [tr]
Just Cavalli Underwear Campaign Features Italian Rugby Beefcake [tr]
Sportrait: Danny Cipriani [tr]
British Rugby Star Ben Cohen Says Sport Ready for Gay Player [tr]
Rugby Ad: From London to Paris, with Love [tr]

Comments

1. Derrick from Philly says

They’re not ugly. They’re putting on butch, macho faces–trying to look like “real men”. The attept at macho is quite familiar. Haven’t y’all been to a gay bar the last 20 years?

2. Dan says

Rugby nude calendars and photos are such a cliche now. The rugby ball blocking cock pose is so old. (Of course, the Dieux de Stade guys are one bar of soap away from slipping it into each other; thank god for innovation.)

But I do have to say that the best athlete bods are on rugby and hockey players. Wow, they take it to a totally new level of hotness.

3. banjiboi says

I’m so with you!

******Wipes hands with Wet Ones*******

Ahem, and now back to matter at hand.

As gramma used to say, chile you know if have to explain it to the chil’ren………:-)

4. nic says

if the “attempt at macho” is long-lived, danny cipriani has a smooth future. there’s something ’bout that boi.

5. says

Can you imagine what would happen in the States if one of the football teams did something like this? Or do you think football players would even be willing to get nekkid in groups on film?

6. mike says

Good point, brainypirate!! American men (straight) are so uptight about their “masculinity” and their bodies! That’s why Bush can get away with invading Iraq and blame it on 9/11. Goddam it, somebody gotta pay! (Which, by the way, is what Iraq is all about–that and the oil). Give me a Euro-guy any day.

7. mike says

8. anon says

I don’t think this differs too much from all the charity calendars that American sports men pose for (not that I’m complaining!) There’s a lot firefighter and police charity calendars too with beefcake.

I will say that in the top photo their facial expressions become distracting if you look at them too long. It’s like they’re constipated.

9. Derrick from Philly says

“It’s like they’re constipated”

That’s not a problem either. They all look like “top onlies” to me. But I’ve been wrong before…dammit. Could be those things y’all call “power bottoms”…frightening.

10. christopher says

Ugly? UGLY! you’re fucking warped. These fine examples of manhood are de-lightful. Tell me you wouldn’t lick their ball-sweat for charity?

11. Strepsi says

@ANON: Really?! I have not seen anything — ever — out of the US that compares with the French Dieux de Stade and English testicle/prostate cancer campaigns. And beyond that, ultra-hot Ben Cohen having an actual GAY CLUB night for his gay fans!!!! Name any American team or star that compares to any of these things… you can’t. Americans are the homophobes of the Western world.

12. david says

Wow!What would have made it hotter for me, would be a photo not so posed! But hey, I’m not complaining!! Thanks for the pictures!

13. pablowhi says

Well…I love hot muscular MEN…AND THEY SURE ARE THAT! I really enjoy them…bring ’em on!!! Yummy!