Brazil | California | Fashion Men | Gay Marriage | Minnesota | News | Pete Doherty | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #313

GAY MARRIAGE: YouTube personalities the 'VGL gay boys' look at the issue.

PETE DOHERTY: Takes the first bath of his life.

MADE IN BRAZIL: Goes backstage at the Rosa Cha fashion show. More here.

NORM COLEMAN: The GOP Senator's new campaign ad, in which his wife pretends she's in the same room as him.

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here.

Comments

1. ha, ha! those 2 boys are precious.

Posted by: nic | Jun 23, 2008 5:40:12 PM

2. Norm Coleman makes me ill. I'm so upset he's from MN and that people still voted for him after all the crap he pulled in St. Paul.

Posted by: DNfromMN | Jun 23, 2008 5:44:00 PM

3. What'd I miss? Is Norm Coleman supposedly a closet case?

Posted by: wisebear | Jun 23, 2008 5:52:16 PM

4. Norm Coleman is an opportunistic US Senator from Minnesota. He blows with the wind. He was a liberal Democrat for quite awhile - long enough to get himself elected mayor of St. Paul. Then as it looked like Bush was on the ascendency (remember really, really early on?) he became a Republican and has been one of Bush's lapdogs. Had Paul Wellstone not died, we would not be putting up with this guy in Congress. And he wants to go back for another term.

Posted by: Josh | Jun 23, 2008 6:00:09 PM

5. Who do you gotta blow to make THIS list?

Actually most of us would probably blow most of you anyway.

Posted by: GWBG | Jun 23, 2008 6:13:52 PM

6. I encountered the Colemans during college when I was cashiering at an upper-crusty grocery store several years ago. He sat in a chair next to the door with his arms crossed and waited by himself while his wife did all the shopping with the kids. Looked like a very healthy relationship.

Posted by: scientitian | Jun 23, 2008 7:09:12 PM

7. Ha! Jeffrey and Cole are pretty darn funny. (And I'd be upset too if Jeffrey would turn down my marriage proposal.. )

Posted by: Amsterdude | Jun 24, 2008 11:17:27 AM